Flyers response to Crosby hating them...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Flyers response to Crosby hating them...

From TSN: Philadelphia has come up with its own response to that. Fans attending Game 4 will be given T-shirts that say: "Guess what? We don't like you either." I like it!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Flyers response to Crosby hating them...

Even better response would be sending him to the golf course in mid april.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I can't stand Philly fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to "Re: Flyers response to Crosby hating them...": [QUOTE]Even better response would be sending him to the golf course in mid april. Posted by Bisson1[/QUOTE] I like that too!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlankStares. Show BlankStares's posts

It took me a few minutes to gewt a camera angle that would let me read the shirts.

I loved it when I finally got the full sentence.

Too bad the Philly defense told their fans they hate them by their play.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tom857. Show Tom857's posts

Their defense was really bad. But MY GOD was the goaltending TERRRRIBLE.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Still beyond me that 2 professional goaltenders, can allow a combined 10 goals...just brutal

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to "Re: Flyers response to Crosby hating them...": [QUOTE]Still beyond me that 2 professional goaltenders, can allow a combined 10 goals...just brutal Posted by 1punchknockout[/QUOTE] I think painful should also be used. TSN just interviewed Claude Lemieux who's agency represents Bryzgalov (not sure on spelling) and when pressed he changed the subject real quick. They also asked him to comment on the Torres hit which he labeled dirty. He talked about the Draper incident and was visibly emotional, he actually said its hard for him to talk about it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I would be suprised if either Bryzgalov or Fleury could take their team to the Stanley Cup the way they are playing right now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In Response to Re: Flyers response to Crosby hating them...:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Flyers response to Crosby hating them...": I think painful should also be used. TSN just interviewed Claude Lemieux who's agency represents Bryzgalov (not sure on spelling) and when pressed he changed the subject real quick. They also asked him to comment on the Torres hit which he labeled dirty. He talked about the Draper incident and was visibly emotional, he actually said its hard for him to talk about it.
    Posted by Nolakanookie[/QUOTE]

That's rich, Lemieux was Torres and Burrows COMBINED - just ask Draper and Peplinski.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

In response to "Re: Flyers response to Crosby hating them...": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Flyers response to Crosby hating them... : That's rich, Lemieux was Torres and Burrows COMBINED - just ask Draper and Peplinski. Posted by red75[/QUOTE] True. He doesn't deny that fact either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Flyers response to Crosby hating them...:
    [QUOTE]From TSN: Philadelphia has come up with its own response to that. Fans attending Game 4 will be given T-shirts that say: "Guess what? We don't like you either." I like it!
    Posted by Nolakanookie[/QUOTE]

So who is dumber -- The one who came up with the lame statement or the fool who shelled out money for such a lame shirt. I prefer the one below available at the Staples Center.