For All of You Who may or May Not Have Been Wondering...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

For All of You Who may or May Not Have Been Wondering...

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/hockey/montreal-canadiens/index.html

That's where all the Scabs fans go to "discuss" the team. I gotta warn you, it's pretty brutal. They've already turned on their team, not to mention they think Wisniewski falling on Chara's stick is goonery, despite the fact that their buddy Pouliot showed a perfect example of goonery with his elbow......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

Re: For All of You Who may or May Not Have Been Wondering...

Pouliot was a top pick and never lived up to the hype.  He will pay dearly for the cheap shot more than likely at the hands of Horton, Boychuk, Lucic, Chara, Marshand, Campbell, Ference or McQuaid.  There is so much muscle in the Boston lineup that Canadian punk knows he's a marked man. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Best post.

Coco167

5:02 AM on April 18, 2011

When we beat the BIG BAD BRUINS they can say it was because Chara was out, haha How about our top D-man Markov ? Everybody has big key injuries, there is no excuse, Bruins choke again !! We probably would have won the division had we had all our guns healthy. We finished 6th without Markov, Gorges and Co..
    They can stop the tears, we also have MaxPac out too !! You don't hear us crying lol.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm tempted to check it out but there are enough idiotic statements here to keep one busy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: For All of You Who may or May Not Have Been Wondering...:
    [QUOTE]I'm tempted to check it out but there are enough idiotic statements here to keep one busy.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Well feel free to stop making them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

lmfao

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

PWND

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

If you guys decide to make an account you can catch me there as "Bruins Bro".

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]If you guys decide to make an account you can catch me there as "Bruins Bro".
    Posted by beantowngm15[/QUOTE]

We get enough of you here , why would we want to 'catch' you on their site?

Good riddance !

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordBruin. Show LordBruin's posts

Yours Truly, "L.B.", is BACK IN BLACK (start the theme music!) and even more so, BLEEDING BLACK AND GOLD more than ever!
    So let me hear u say it....B-R-U-I-N-S!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For All of You Who may or May Not Have Been Wondering... : We get enough of you here , why would we want to 'catch' you on their site? Good riddance !
    Posted by BobbyOrrAlumni[/QUOTE]

Funny. GFY.