For you NAS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

For you NAS!

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/bobby-orr-shares-his-story-on-the-national-1.2053842

Nas, in case you haven't watched this. Does this seem like a man who's an agent/crook! The guy who was robbed more than you & I can possibly imagine still calls the crook that robbed him. MR! You really think that if this man was even remotely close to being as you say. That somebody wouldn't be calling him out on it? The guy hates talking about himself, he's got more humbleness than any other athelete I've ever heard speak. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: For you NAS!

I never said he was a crook.

I think I said he was an agent and agents are dirty.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Great article on him in last sundays boston globe. I met him once, of course he was nice, but I will say this. I've talked to alot of people over the years who have known him and not one of them had a bad thing to say about him. One was more than just an aquaintance as he married into the family, said Bobby would give the shirt off his back to anyone and probably has too big of a heart.

That said, I still think the majority of agents are nothing but slimeballs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I never said he was a crook.

I think I said he was an agent and agents are dirty.

[/QUOTE]

I agree MOST agents probably are, but do you think he is? Do you think he was dirty, because Horton got the deal he did? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

http://www.cbc.ca/player/Radio/ID/ID/2412070082/

An interview with Jian Gomeshi on Q - great interview with orr. FFWD to the 26:30 mark.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Awesome Thanks Red! I could listen to him all freakin day. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Off camera, after the interview, Peter Mansbridge ask Orr why he called him Mister.

Orr said that it was on camera, so he called him Mister. Off camera he calls him other names.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I agree MOST agents probably are, but do you think he is? Do you think he was dirty, because Horton got the deal he did? 

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea.  I know he is a successful agent. 

People often get on me for not kissing the ground Orr walks on.  The guy retired when I was four.  I've never met him.  He's never done anything for me.  Great.  People think he's really nice.  I just don't care.  I find the God status thing to be so over the top.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Greatest hockey player ever. The man was all class.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

His book is awesome! Still too nice to Eagleson imo, but that's about as bad as you're going to hear from Bobby. Great chapter about Grapes too & as about as perfect as you can get describing Cherry. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

His book is awesome! Still too nice to Eagleson imo, but that's about as bad as you're going to hear from Bobby. Great chapter about Grapes too & as about as perfect as you can get describing Cherry. 

[/QUOTE]

Got the book and had it signed by him in person yesterday at the BJ's in Weymouth.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/nhl/bobby-orr-shares-his-story-on-the-national-1.2053842

Nas, in case you haven't watched this. Does this seem like a man who's an agent/crook! The guy who was robbed more than you & I can possibly imagine still calls the crook that robbed him. MR! You really think that if this man was even remotely close to being as you say. That somebody wouldn't be calling him out on it? The guy hates talking about himself, he's got more humbleness than any other athelete I've ever heard speak. 

Here's the Mansbridge interview, nite.  Check out his left knee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGRm0UWsxGw

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

His knee. What a mess.