Free Agent Perdictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Free Agent Perdictions

Perdict where the top Free Agents will End UP. 

We will see how many you get right and if they stay with existing club that counts too.

This is not just Bruins Free Agents. A worthy task for the long summer.

Another question who are the TOP UFA, RFA and Prospects who have a chance to be moved and then where will they end up. Who will be the PRIZE of the SUMMER. Which will be the SUPRISE of the summer? Who will NOT go anywhere and shock us all?

Sharpen your thinking caps Experts. Share your knowledge.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Re: Free Agent Perdictions

Penner's stock has almost disappeared since being dealt to LA, but there is a case study in play right now that supports the idea of Penner landing a short-term deal with the Stars.

This year, Dallas took a shot on another "worthless" veteran in Sheldon Souray, who has actually played fairly well for the Stars. If Dallas has a mind to look for another veteran who wants/needs to give his career a jumpstart, Penner might be their man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

The Leafs have had goaltending issues for longer than most fans in Toronto care to remember, and while Brian Burke might tell microphones that he can live with Jonas Gustavsson, odds are he'll be looking for an upgrade this summer.

Emery has played well down the stretch for Anaheim and now taken the top spot on Chicago's depth chart away from Corey Crawford. He might be an affordable multi-year deal for Burke with a lot of upside.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Kelly's a physical forward with championship experience who might find a role in the void left when Tomas Holmstrom retires in Detroit.

The Red Wings will have plenty of cap space to fill what might be significant holes this summer, but adding a gritty veteran like Kelly might make sense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

New Jersey Devils captain Zach Parise will be the top unrestricted free agent this summer, and the Carolina Hurricanes arereportedly interested in signing him.

With superstar center Eric Staal badly needing a winger who can score goals alongside him, Parise would be a great fit in Carolina. They also have lots of money to spend under the salary cap.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Chris Kelly scored a career high 20 goals this season, which was a real plus for the Boston Bruins because they acquired him at the trade deadline last year for his defensive play.

A team needing a two-way forward like the Tampa Bay Lightning makes a lot of sense for him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I'll play - Penner, Tootoo and Oduya sign with the Jets

Kelly signs with Ottawa

Campbell signs with Boston

Parise signs with the Devils.

I'll post more as I think of them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Surprise of the summer? Leafs don't trade away that draft pick.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Tootoo in Boston

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

NHL Free Agency 2012: 11 Most Overpriced Players on the Market This Summer

As the clear-cut premier free-agent of 2012, Zach Parise is guaranteed to get money that would make even Hollywood celebrities' eyes pop out.

But from which team will that cash be flowing?

Parise's career numbers—194 goals, 410 points and a plus-57 in 502 games played—justify his fame, and with the Devils' possible financial issues this offseason, he could be out on the open market in July.

The 27-year-old star winger, who tallied 31 goals and 69 points in the regular season and four goals and eight points in 12 playoff games to date, has already drawn sky-high interest from the Detroit Red Wings, Carolina Hurricanes, Dallas Stars and numerous others.

No matter how many teams get in on the fun, however, the Parise bidding war could be one to remember. His expiring one-year deal carried a $6.0 million cap hit, and that number could skyrocket into the $7 or $8 million range before July 1st arrives.

Parise is a very good player, but his disastrous knee injury of 2010 and lack of proven success outside of New Jersey casts some doubts on his worth as one of the NHL's highest-paid players.

Projected Contract: Six years, $7.75 million cap hit

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm not saying sign Parise to 7 or 8 million but " His lack of proven success outside of New Jersey"???????? Was Colorado iffy on Bourque because of his lack of proven success outside of Boston?

I seem to remember a pretty big goal while wearing a different uniform a few years back.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

As far as Parise is concerned, he strikes me as the type of guy that would take a paycut to go to a contending team with a legit shot at a cup. There will be quite the bidding war between competitive teams (Devils, Redwings, Rangers, and potentially the Bruins) for his services, and I think there will be a team that will blow the other teams out of the water with an offer along the lines of 12 Years/$80 Million ($6.5 Million Cap Hit, but front-loaded).

I think that if no team offers Semin a decent-sized contract then his greed will win out and he'll be KHL bound.

I think Campbell will re-sign with Boston, and that Chris Kelly and P.A. Parenteau will received Ville Leino-type contracts from teams that badly needs some scoring.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

bullet.gif Nine points and a minus-3 in 15 games for Zach Parise has been a little eye-opening with the New Jersey forward on the cusp of unrestricted free agency. It got so bad that he stormed out on the media after a loss to the Rangers last week, and is showing everyone just how much pressure he’s putting on himself. While his numbers aren’t terrible Parise hasn’t really done himself too many favors when it comes time to talk contract this summer.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

1. Matt Duchene (RFA): Duchene was hurt this year, but he's the most important rebuilding piece for the Colorado Avalanche. Don't expect him to go anywhere.

2. Olli Jokinen (UFA): Here's a proven veteran who can instantly improve any team's offense. Jokinen scored 23 goals and notched 38 assists this past year.

3. Sam Gagner (RFA): The former first-round pick scored 18 goals this past season, but he's living in the shadow of Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Taylor Hall and Jordan Eberle in Edmonton. Will he stay in Edmonton and be a part of the youth movement, or will he look for greener pastures?

4. Chris Kelly (UFA): Kelly scored 20 goals this season, and he has Stanley Cup experience. He will be a valuable cog on any team.

5. Jason Arnott (UFA): Jason Arnott has seen it all. He scored 17 goals and 34 points this season with the St. Louis Blues. He's also a great leader in the locker room and was part of the Blues' surprising turnaround this season. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I will agree with red 75 and stan17 I would like to see tootoo campbell thornton for 4th line. We need a Stan Jonathan for this era wearing a Bruins jersey. I would like to see Sam Gagner in a Bruins jersey he can be a positive impact in a new location.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I don't think the Bruins need Parise. I'd re-sign Kelly & do all they can to bring in Suter! And I think that Nash fits the Bruin mold more than Parise does. Seguin with Lucic & Nash works for me.
    I find it strange that there's no talks going on with Rask, but they sign a Swedish goalie.
    Parise could end up in San Jose once they part with Thortnon, or Marleau. Also Vancouver could get in the mix once they get rid of the tire pumper.
    Parentu? Goes to Buffalo & Boyes will be shipped.
    Gagne- I think goes to Detroit
    Like Red I'll add more later.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

If Brad Stuart wants to be near his family and still play on a contending team, then the San Jose Sharks are a perfect fit for him, especially since they need more talent and depth on the blueline.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Playing alongside young stars such as Gabriel Landeskog and Matt Duchene on the Colorado Avalanche would help veteran forward Brad Boyes revive his career.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

In Response to Re: Free Agent Perdictions:
    [QUOTE]As far as Parise is concerned, he strikes me as the type of guy that would take a paycut to go to a contending team with a legit shot at a cup. There will be quite the bidding war between competitive teams (Devils, Redwings, Rangers, and potentially the Bruins) for his services, and I think there will be a team that will blow the other teams out of the water with an offer along the lines of 12 Years/$80 Million ($6.5 Million Cap Hit, but front-loaded). I think that if no team offers Semin a decent-sized contract then his greed will win out and he'll be KHL bound. I think Campbell will re-sign with Boston, and that Chris Kelly and P.A. Parenteau will received Ville Leino-type contracts from teams that badly needs some scoring.
    Posted by Hockguy0818[/QUOTE]

I agree w/u 100%!!! Parise will take less to go to a winnah, and an original six in a real hockey mahket!!! This is why U people may think I'm a dreamer, but I see Zack wearing Black and Gold in the fall!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

http://www.csnne.com/hockey-boston-bruins/bruins-talk/Spelling-out-the-facts-on-Rick-Nash?blockID=712926&feedID=10428

haggerty on Nash

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Dr. Suess is the thought.  Bs entertaining players, well in my mind it would be Krejci and Thomas.  If I was in Columbus it would be Krejci and Lucic.  Not sure that would be ideal especially if Horton is in the picture next year.