From Out of Town, Best Way to Buy Tickets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

From Out of Town, Best Way to Buy Tickets

Just curious, I am from out of town, plan on checking out the Bruins for one of the Saturday afternoon games coming up(Islanders). Is it a hassle getting scalper tickets the day of the game or is it easier to grab them on line?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: From Out of Town, Best Way to Buy Tickets

Stubhub is good. Saturday is a very popular day for people to bring their kids so theyre a little higher in price than say a Tuesday night.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sudburynorth. Show Sudburynorth's posts

In Response to From Out of Town, Best Way to Buy Tickets:
    [QUOTE]Just curious, I am from out of town, plan on checking out the Bruins for one of the Saturday afternoon games coming up(Islanders). Is it a hassle getting scalper tickets the day of the game or is it easier to grab them on line?
    Posted by BRRocker[/QUOTE]

Great question BRRocker I too will be attending a Saturday Matinee Bruins game and would also like to know which is the best route to get tickets

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Acetickets is another reputable source.  Yeah....they're overpriced but they're guaranteed and they have an office right across the street from the Garden.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

I guess what I am asking, are tickets available on game day either from a scalper or ticket vendor without over paying market value?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Easiest?

Stubhub, make sure tickets are the one you print out yourself. Its definitely not the cheapest but is pretty reliable.

Also, I'd avoid the scalpers in boston. Their ummm, different.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

I was looling at the scalper route, when you say they are different what exactly are you saying? Thanks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINSin2012's posts

Just bought 2 tickets for March 10th ..as we are driving from Montreal my friend didnt want to take any chance to wait at the door ...but still very expensive ..section 304 row 7 ...with the fees and delivery (by email) ...a total of $360 for 2 tickects ..(value on the ticket says $40) ...if I were you I would try to buy at the door from a scalper...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013