Gaborik and-or Spezza way before Kaberle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Gaborik and-or Spezza way before Kaberle

I'd take Gaborik or Spezza way before Kaberle ....Spezza is available according to the rumors and Sather is interested in Brad Richards but he needs to make room on the cap ...so he would probably listen to PC ....I say Mark Stuart for Gaborik ....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Gaborik and-or Spezza way before Kaberle

Stuart for Gaborik?

Yeah right, only if NYR throws in a first round draft pick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Never underestimate the value of Mark Stuart on the market...Stuart is probably the best stay at home D in the NHL ...when he came back from his injury he scored in his first game back than for an unknown reason he was healthy scratch since then ?????????

Is it because McQuaid & Boychuck are playing that well ...I think the B's are trying to showcase Boychuk for a possible trade ....if not like I said the NYR would jump on the occasion ....Sather never said it but I dont think he is in love with Gaborik ...

Time to do something if we are going to make a trade why not make it now and take advantage of our new player ..????

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Gaborik and-or Spezza way before Kaberle:
    [QUOTE]Stuart for Gaborik? Yeah right, only if NYR throws in a first round draft pick.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

You of all people should know not to feed the animals. 

Now he's going to be up half the night running amock.

Good God, 86 Blake Wheeler memorabilia purchased off  of eBay in the 17 minutes.

You've really done it now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

best stay at home D in the league and yet 7th on team depth chart.  I guess with the best stay at home D and the best offensive player in the league wheeler we should be set.

I like stuart, i would rather keep him but for gaborik straight up, you can't be serious.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

[QUOTE]Stuart for Gaborik? Yeah right, only if NYR throws in a first round draft pick.
    So your saying NYR throwin there 1st round pick and gaborik for stuart, then badhad says stan will be up all night. You guys are funny lol.
    Yes if PC could get gaborik for a decent price id welcome that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Stuart for Gaborik ...thats what PC should offer to Sather

Thats it thats all ...our players value is much higher in the NHL than any of you might think...Bruins fans have a tendancy of underestimating our own players ...

Just like I said we could probably get Dustin Penner straight up for Blake Wheeler...to me this would also be a fair trade ....I would miss Wheeler but for Penner I would sacrifice him ....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Thats it thats all ...our players value is much higher in the NHL than any of you might think...Bruins fans have a tendancy of underestimating our own players ...

Stanley-- this is probably the first thing you have ever posted that I actually agree with.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Stuart for Gaborik ...thats what PC should offer to Sather Thats it thats all ...our players value is much higher in the NHL than any of you might think...Bruins fans have a tendancy of underestimating our own players ... Just like I said we could probably get Dustin Penner straight up for Blake Wheeler...to me this would also be a fair trade ....I would miss Wheeler but for Penner I would sacrifice him .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

What?!?!?!?!?!

What?!?!?!?!?!

Penner for Wheeler?!?!?!

Are you insane??????

Do you have any idea of how much potential Wheeler has?????

Every single GM in the league wants this guy and you are talking about dumping him for PENNER???

Wheeler for Penner and the Oilers first and then maybe, but even that.

Wheeler.  Stanley this is Wheeler we're talking about.  Have you gone mad??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

You...

YOU!

Look what you have done.

Stanley is talking about dealing the Wheel.

Happy now?

You've gone and pushed him right over the edge.

You are merciless and a black hearted fiend.

I don't know how you can sleep at night.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Stuart is the best stay at home d man in the league? well, thats good news for the bruins, because apparently they have a pretty darn good top 6 if stuart can't crack the lineup. Stanley if thats all PC offered he would get laughed at. A realistic proposal would be Stuart, BOS 1st and one of the following, krejci, rask, or seguin....I wouldn't make any of those deals.
    Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]
    I could see Stuart,Colbourne,our 1st  and the Minn 2nd getting it done.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Jason Spezza is a bigger, younger version of Marc Savard. Turnover machine who will get you points but does not play a complete game. Makes way to much money & will block Seguin down the line. I want no part of Spezza.

I think the guy they will go hard for is Seabrook. Whether at the deadline or in the offseason. They need a young Dman badly which was extremely evident last night when Detroit made them look like a Junior defence.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In Response to Gaborik and-or Spezza way before Kaberle:
    [QUOTE]I'd take Gaborik or Spezza way before Kaberle ....Spezza is available according to the rumors and Sather is interested in Brad Richards but he needs to make room on the cap ...so he would probably listen to PC ....I say Mark Stuart for Gaborik .... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Gaborik can be quite the scoring machine but the injury factor way too much to gamble good players on. The guy could easily wind up on IR after a tooth brushing incident.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Stan's been sippen a few pops tonite?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Spezza = Joe Thornton

Not again

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Spezza = Joe Thornton Not again
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]
    And a much softer version of Joe, I might add.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

If you are going to be giving up anything significant and will incur a large salary, the only guy I want is Iginla.  Gaborik is too injury prone and cost just as much.  If not, then forget about it.  I would love to see iginla in a B's uni though

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Gaborik and-or Spezza way before Kaberle : And a much softer version of Joe, I might add.
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

The only thing softer than Joe Thornton is a snuggie.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Wow, Stanley has come to face that BIG WHEEL is going to be out of here soon and now he is trying to justify his trade value with Gaborik & Spezza being his equal. Wheeler will be in a multi player deal because that's the only way he can be dealt.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Stuart for Gaborik.
    Stuart for Gaborik.

Oh my god.

Dear PC,

If you can get Glen Sather to do this deal, quickly offer him Paille for Lundqvist..

Please stop.