Game 2: NVR v. Bruins (19/05/13). 1-0 B's Series Leads

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Game 2: NVR v. Bruins (19/05/13). 1-0 B's Series Leads

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Why don't you guys just put Stanley on ignore?  He's not even fun.

He used to be, but like most things it turned out to be too good to be true. Now its tired,old & annoying.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

He used to be, but like most things it turned out to be too good to be true. Now its tired,old & annoying.

If people would quit replying too him, I would never have to read his inane drivel.

All he offers, is silly trade proposals, bandwagon jumping at an unprecedented level, and shoving his latest binky down our throats, until we get sick of the player. His latest binky appears to be Krug. Looks like a good player that's here to stay. Most of us will be content to sit back and watch his development. Stanley however, will act like he discovered him.

It also appears that Stanley couldn't even man up enough to honour his wager. That's pretty low. Obviously his word is useless.

That's pretty low. Even by troll standards.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

In response to kitchener's comment:

Great game Bruin's but i have 2 concerns 9 games still no goals for Seguin,and second 5 power plays for Rangers  1 for Bruins.

If Seguin was not noticeable I would worry, I like his fight, if he continues the puck will go in.

The way I look at it Seguin is the B's ace in the whole. He may be chronically underperforming in terms of points right now but when he bursts out it'll probably be when the Bruins need his offense most. Like in Games 3 or 4 in MSG.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Nas are u serious? So your whole thread with bassmaster was entertaining? Talk about boring u went back and fourth with this guy for a hundred posts about jeremy jacobs and Harry sinden. Nas I've worked for sportsservice, DelawareNorth and Jeremy Jacobs for the past 16 years and I fell asleep reading it. Now did I think u were right ? Yep after your fourth post, but much like an alzheimers patient u kept going back at this guy. Nas just ignore him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Don't sit back now you meatball Julien!

Boston BruinsBoston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 13h

Coach said in the third period, guys didn't go on their heels; message was to play to win and not just hold the lead ^CS

Of course, if the Bruins would have blown the lead we could have looked past this comment and pointed fingers saying Julien had them on a leash sitting back .

Sometimes things happen on the ice no matter what a coach tells the players how they should be playing.

Words are just that..........words.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

Nas are u serious? So your whole thread with bassmaster was entertaining? Talk about boring u went back and fourth with this guy for a hundred posts about jeremy jacobs and Harry sinden. Nas I've worked for sportsservice, DelawareNorth and Jeremy Jacobs for the past 16 years and I fell asleep reading it. Now did I think u were right ? Yep after your fourth post, but much like an alzheimers patient u kept going back at this guy. Nas just ignore him.

Yeah, that was fun and contained.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Don't sit back now you meatball Julien!

Boston BruinsBoston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 13h

Coach said in the third period, guys didn't go on their heels; message was to play to win and not just hold the lead ^CS

Of course, if the Bruins would have blown the lead we could have looked past this comment and pointed fingers saying Julien had them on a leash sitting back .

Sometimes things happen on the ice no matter what a coach tells the players how they should be playing.

Words are just that..........words.

Yes just like Bylsma told the Pens to sit back on a PP wit less than 2mins.   It's just instinct for players to be careful holding that lead and that transforms being on their heels.  The players .

I've done this myself many times holding a lead, instead of skating the puck out of my own end  I've just cleared it up the boards instead . It's the careful way out but puts me and my team on their heels.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

In response to Davinator's comment:

Shots are 27-17 NYR 

BRUINS DO NOT WANT THIS GAME ...

Seems like they wanted the game enough to score 5 times!

(take a break Stanley)

Not the B's best game but we'll take the Win ....YESSSSSS

Hmmmm. I guess you're not a man of your word Stanley. Very disappointing.

RHO you called it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

RHO -  did I miss something on the boards in the last  day or so?

I thought Stanley lost a bet with 4everbruins where he wasn't going to post until after the playoffs? Everyone on here seems to be OK with him jumping into the conversation, then swearing off posting, then flip flopping etc etc....

Did 4ever let him out of his lost bet? If so, I will let it go too...otherwise he should man up and stick by his promise to abstain from the boards.

Just wondering.

Dav, you didn't miss anything.  No disrespect to him but I think folks here realize Stanley has or had no intention of staying clear of the board.  He's made proclamations like this before.  More of the flip-flopping as you mentioned.  It was only a matter of time.

4ever being on vacation I am taking advantage of the situation....BRUINS go to NYC UP 2-0 AWESOME !! 

Stanley, me being off for one game doesn't change anything. You made the bet, and now you've gone back on your word. I guess your word doesn't mean anything?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

I thought Stanley lost a bet with 4everbruins where he wasn't going to post until after the playoffs? Everyone on here seems to be OK with him jumping into the conversation, then swearing off posting, then flip flopping etc etc....

Did 4ever let him out of his lost bet? If so, I will let it go too...otherwise he should man up and stick by his promise to abstain from the boards.

Just wondering.

Dav, you didn't miss anything.  No disrespect to him but I think folks here realize Stanley has or had no intention of staying clear of the board.  He's made proclamations like this before.  More of the flip-flopping as you mentioned.  It was only a matter of time.

4ever being on vacation I am taking advantage of the situation....BRUINS go to NYC UP 2-0 AWESOME !! 

Stanley, me being off for one game doesn't change anything. You made the bet, and now you've gone back on your word. I guess your word doesn't mean anything?

You guys should be aware that Stanley already welched on real cash bets with Red and some other posters previously. His word isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

OK NO PROBLEM I'M OUT

I will come back after the BRUINS wil their 7th Stanley Cup ....see you guys (GO BRUINS GO KRUG)