Game 26: Rangers at Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: Game 26: Rangers at Bruins

Rask should've had that one bruins running around out there a little bit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins falling apart... and early in the game too. Not a good sign

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yeah, Rask might need a rest...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Reason why CJ should've pulled him in the 2nd against Detroit; it was garbage time after 4-0.  He'd be sharper today

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Started so promising. Need a good PK here before the intermission

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bruins falling apart... and early in the game too. Not a good sign

[/QUOTE]

Big PK 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Phew. Like the Bruins 4 on 4 plat lately

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

No taker for Lucic. Seems there's very few these days that push Lucic into some pugilism. I actually spoke to Keith Aulie of the Lightning this past summer while working in Regina. I asked him about his scap with Lucic last yr. I quote. "That wasn't a scrap, that was me hanging on and trying not to get hit. I went to the bench and the boys tell me that I obviously I didn't get the memo to not fight Lucic. Let him sleep."

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

A decent start but play wore down deeper into the period... our best players need to be our best so I expect to see better from Chara and Rask.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

7 periods  straightin which the Bs are letting opponents rush in easily and set up house in their zone.  Rask earned the Accidental Win agains the Pens.  

This has to change in the 2nd period today.  NYR are not the Wing or Pens on O.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Julien having too peel the paint quite a bit in between periods lately.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:[QUOTE]  Rask earned the Accidental Win agains the Pens.  [/QUOTE]

Accidental win ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sobchack's comment:[QUOTE]  Rask earned the Accidental Win agains the Pens.  [/QUOTE]

Accidental win ?

[/QUOTE]

OK, Escaped With A Win?  Wink

Granted Pens have lousy D, but that was not the B's best effort.  Even CJ admitted as such.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

no one wanted this kind of start... so let's see if the boys can find the next level

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Would like to have krieder in Boston

[/QUOTE]

For who?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins looking like the have things under control in the second... but they haven't been able to finish.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

am i the only one that has to think for a minute when marco says CS. i don't think taht is catching on. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Boyle went down like my date on prom night

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

NYR are waking up Lucic . Plus Boyle must be wanting to get a beatin. Chara will pound him all day. The bad , Chara is lost for maybe 5-10 minutes.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

we were getting our chances, not sure i like to trade Chara for Boyle