Game 28 - Bruins at Jets GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Re: Game 28 - Bruins at Jets GDT

makeup call for fans

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think Pandolfo should retire.  He's too old.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Wow.

That shift by our #1b line was one of the best display of chase, retrieve and shoot this fan's seen for a while. Bergeron was fearless, Marchand showed some nice finesse on his drop pass to Boychuk(?).

There is no "#1b" line.  The B's top line is the one with Lucic and Horton.  The second line is the Bergeron line.

Disagree

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wheeler has pulled quite the disappearing act this period.  Maybe Chara scared the bejeezus out of him at the end of the first?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Toffoli in LA - 2 points in 2 games.  Drafted two spots after Spooner.  C'mon, Spooner, there's your motivation!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:

Wow.

That shift by our #1b line was one of the best display of chase, retrieve and shoot this fan's seen for a while. Bergeron was fearless, Marchand showed some nice finesse on his drop pass to Boychuk(?).

There is no "#1b" line.  The B's top line is the one with Lucic and Horton.  The second line is the Bergeron line.

Hehehe. Nice to know I can still get a response from NAS - "The Great and Powerful"...

At least I didn't say Bergy, Marchy and Segs.

BTW, I consider Bergeron's line as the #1 line even though it doesn't get the ice time of the other line...and I consider it Bergeron's line because he's the center...I think my spelling's still OK, grammar's not too bad for a bad typist...I didn't refer to "us" when refering to the Bruins.

Anything else I missed?

Just trying to get along here buddy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Dav, you're okay in my book.  The 1A/1B stuff gets me simply because Lucic, Krejci and Horton are the top players on the team who are slumping right now. 

Ohhhh...Segs drives me mad!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BritishColumbiaBruin. Show BritishColumbiaBruin's posts

When Krejci returns I certainly would like to see Spooner between Peverley and Caron.  Might give that line some offense

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Pacioretty just scored to make it 2-1 Buffalo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Wow.

Hehehe. Nice to know I can still get a response from NAS - "The Great and Powerful"...

At least I didn't say Bergy, Marchy and Segs.

BTW, I consider Bergeron's line as the #1 line even though it doesn't get the ice time of the other line...and I consider it Bergeron's line because he's the center...I think my spelling's still OK, grammar's not too bad for a bad typist...I didn't refer to "us" when refering to the Bruins.

Anything else I missed?

Just trying to get along here buddy.

Hahahahahahahahahaha !!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Fun game to watch

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Family issue made me miss most of the second... any word on McQuaid?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

While we're waiting for period #3........I can't believe Ottawa continues to win without so many of their big guns, including Anderson who was having a heck of year.

Thankfully.....they don't seem to be able to solve the Bruins!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

How many roster players have we lost in the last week? Doesn't bode well...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Again, the fourth line have more chances than the third.....I'm not impressed at all by the play of Caron. Looks more and more like a fourth-liner that don't hit...?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

While we're waiting for period #3........I can't believe Ottawa continues to win without so many of their big guns, including Anderson who was having a heck of year.

Thankfully.....they don't seem to be able to solve the Bruins!

They won because the refs blew a call on the go ahead goal!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Get the wifee to wash the cat, bud.

Better second than first

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Nope, looks like he's done for the night. Sure looked like he the boards hard/awkwardly. Won't be surprised if he misses some time. Just hope it's not too serious.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

.  Upper body injury will not return. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Dav, you're okay in my book.  The 1A/1B stuff gets me simply because Lucic, Krejci and Horton are the top players on the team who are slumping right now. 

Ohhhh...Segs drives me mad!

No worries NAS - just a playfull face wash for ya.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Bookboy dont get me started on Toffoli..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Does anyone think that line 1d is outplaying line 1c tonight?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I hate the Penguins!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

Nope, looks like he's done for the night. Sure looked like he the boards hard/awkwardly. Won't be surprised if he misses some time. Just hope it's not too serious.

Yeah, he's tough but he's hit a rough patch of injuries lately... maybe all those hits catching up to him?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

In response to BritishColumbiaBruin's comment:

When Krejci returns I certainly would like to see Spooner between Peverley and Caron.  Might give that line some offense

I agree and more importantly Pandolfo to the press box.