Game 29 3/21 - Bruins at Senators GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Game 29 3/21 - Bruins at Senators GDT

isn't it someone elses job to do this?

from:  http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/

OTTAWA – Good morning from Scotiabank Place, where the Bruins will look to halt a two-game losing streak tonight against the Senators.

Adam McQuaid (left shoulder strain) will not play tonight. McQuaid is out for 3-4 weeks. Aaron Johnson will replace McQuaid. The Bruins have not recalled a defenseman from Providence.

David Krejci (right leg) is day-to-day. For now, we’ll assume Ryan Spooner will play in his second straight game. This is Spooner’s hometown rink. He is from Kanata.

Puck drop: 7:30 p.m.

TV/radio info: NESN (Jack Edwards, Andy Brickley, Naoko Funayama),98.5 The Sports Hub (Dave Goucher, Bob Beers)

Records: Bruins 19-6-3, Senators 16-8-6

Projected Bruins lineup:

Milan Lucic-Ryan Spooner-Nathan Horton
    Brad Marchand-Patrice Bergeron-Tyler Seguin
    Jay Pandolfo-Rich Peverley-Jordan Caron
    Daniel Paille-Gregory Campbell-Shawn Thornton

Zdeno Chara-Dougie Hamilton
    Aaron Johnson-Dennis Seidenberg 
    Andrew Ference-Johnny Boychuk

Tuukka Rask
    Anton Khudobin

Healthy scratch: Lane MacDermid

Storylines: The Senators lost yet another player on Tuesday. This time, it was defenseman Marc Methot (leg). No word on whether Methot will be available tonight. Ottawa is already without Erik Karlsson, Jason Spezza, Craig Anderson, Milan Michalek, and Jared Cowen… The Bruins have won 10 straight games at Scotiabank Place… The Bruins have blown four third-period leads this month… Robin Lehner will start in goal for Ottawa. Lehner was in goal for the two previous games against the Bruins… Paul Devorski and Dennis LaRue will be the referees. Michel Cormier and Mike Cvik will be the linesmen.

- See more at: http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/extras/bruins_blog/#sthash.NJuHviN8.dpuf

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Game 29 3/21 - Bruins at Senators GDT

MacDermid makes $70K to play and fight in the AHL, but $600K to live the life and not play and not fight.

Talk about a great deal!

(Yes, I know he'd rather be playing, but I'm sure the checks soften the press box seating a bit.)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

What are the odds this game goes into OT?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

With the B's having trouble scoring the last few games it would be helpful to get a lead and stay sharp.Would it be too much to ask for a 4 goal lead going into the 3rd period?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins6. Show Bruins6's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

MacDermid makes $70K to play and fight in the AHL, but $600K to live the life and not play and not fight.

Talk about a great deal!

(Yes, I know he'd rather be playing, but I'm sure the checks soften the press box seating a bit.)

I met his girlfriend last March when I went to Boston with my buddy and Patrice's brother Guillaume.

She was really nice so although I think he should be sent back down, I am glad he's making the extra dough.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Another game from this awful team that is not big and bad because of the hit stats.

Can't wait.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

Would it be too much to ask for a 4 goal lead going into the 3rd period?

Yes....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Hate to start a shouting match... but I predict a Sens win in a very low scoring game.

Reasons are that Sens have impressed despite their injuries and Bruins are showing some fatigue and injuries of their own and only 2 goals in their last 2 games.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Hate to start a shouting match... but I predict a Sens win in a very low scoring game.

Reasons are that Sens have impressed despite their injuries and Bruins are showing some fatigue and injuries of their own and only 2 goals in their last 2 games.

HOW DARE YOU!!!  Just kidding....

I would venture to guess you have a 50% chance of being right.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Looks like Krejci is in...as is Khudobin (cue Stanley virtual orgasm...now).

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I hope it isn't low scoring.  I would rather see a 7-6 victory with awesome goals coming from both sides than a 2-0 victory.

And I want to see someone crank Chris Neil.  I'm a Chris Neil fan, but he's been playing pretty free lately.  He needs to have his gray matter rattled a bit.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

And I want to see someone crank Chris Neil.  I'm a Chris Neil fan, but he's been playing pretty free lately.  He needs to have his gray matter rattled a bit.

He has that Bohemoth Kassian as his wingman now...probably relieved he does not have to take on all the heavies anymore.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No Spooner?  I'm actually pretty disappointed by this.

But good news:  Pandopho is in!  Yes!  Another clinic on Puck Avoidance and No Shots.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I'd like to see Kelly in the stands behind the Ottawa bench with his arm around Chris Neil's wife and his leg up with a big bandage around it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Uhmmm Peverley being scratched ?  trade ?

reported by :

@NaokoFunayama @GlobeFluto

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

No Spooner?  I'm actually pretty disappointed by this.

But good news:  Pandopho is in!  Yes!  Another clinic on Puck Avoidance and No Shots.

Not sure, just heard Peverley being scratched

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Peverley out, Spooner in?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

Peverley out, Spooner in?

First reaction for me was, he's been dealt..But I think this is CJ just trying to get him to play better. If sitting in the press box while jay pandolfo is in the line up doesnt gett he message across then this whole season will be lost for him..Need to get him going.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Uhmmm Peverley being scratched ?  trade ?

reported by :

@NaokoFunayama @GlobeFluto

That's what I am thinking. Excited now!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

First reaction for me was, he's been dealt..But I think this is CJ just trying to get him to play better. If sitting in the press box while jay pandolfo is in the line up doesnt gett he message across then this whole season will be lost for him..Need to get him going.

Getting scratched can really open some eyes.  Peverley should have been watching from up high a long, long time ago.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Christ.  Lehner again.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

LoL!

Wait a second here top 6 forward Peverley is out ?

Hmm half Mick/half Wop what is happening ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Sooner or later, an avalanche of goals will come for the B's. Could it be tonight?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Wait a second here top 6 forward Peverley is out ?

Hmm half Mick/half Wop what is happening ?

LOL  Whatever San!

He's playing terribly, well below his skill level.  But what can you expect when he was forced to carry Bourque for so long?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

who's listening to that loser Potivin on SN ?  He just showed Alfresson running interference on Lucic and said luckily for Alfie otherwise Lucic was going to run over Lehner like he did Miller. WHAT A FREAKIN JOKE OF A COMMENTATOR POTIVIN IS !