Game 29 3/21 - Bruins at Senators GDT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Game 29 3/21 - Bruins at Senators GDT

In response to stinkman's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Just disappointed with Lucic. His sloppy passes, no touch around the net of late. Almost a costly turnover in the last 3 minutes of the game tonight when the score was tied. I just don't know what is going on with him. I don't want to trade him just disappointed with his play that's all.

His head seems to not be in it. This would have not been so bad the last few years but this season the team is no longer a 4 line team and need their 1st liners to show up more consistently.

I agree with the 6 M cap space hit 4 goals ain't going to cut it. Getting back to Peverley yes a -9 but I can't lie I never thought Claude would scratch him caught me by surprised.When Dale Arnold said Spooner in Peverly out I was thinking oh he meant Kreijc Was getting another day rest  little did I know.

Lucic's cap hit is actually 4,083,333$ this year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Just disappointed with Lucic. His sloppy passes, no touch around the net of late. Almost a costly turnover in the last 3 minutes of the game tonight when the score was tied. I just don't know what is going on with him. I don't want to trade him just disappointed with his play that's all.

His head seems to not be in it. This would have not been so bad the last few years but this season the team is no longer a 4 line team and need their 1st liners to show up more consistently.

I agree with the 6 M cap space hit 4 goals ain't going to cut it. Getting back to Peverley yes a -9 but I can't lie I never thought Claude would scratch him caught me by surprised.When Dale Arnold said Spooner in Peverly out I was thinking oh he meant Kreijc Was getting another day rest  little did I know.

My bad I stand to be corrected.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

My bad I stand to be corrected.

Your point was still valid regardless of his cap hit. I just thought you might want to know the exact number.