GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!!

Incredible, we're 5 on different computers that tried and could not get tickets.

Had 2 windows opened on my screen and still couldn't not get a single ticket at any price.

How did StubHub already have tickets on sale this weekend ? 
    Season ticket holders selling ?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!!

StubHub is at 495.00-550.00 for Balcony. I didn't expect anything less from them.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsforever. Show Bruinsforever's posts

http://www.ticketnetwork.com/tix/nhl-stanley-cup-finals--boston-bruins-vs--vancouver-canucks---home-game-1-6-6-2011-tickets-1563400.aspx?ref=cj

I've seen tickets available under this link but pretty expensive of course.

Me driving from Montreal to attend a game either on Monday or Wednesday would cost me about $1000 (1 ticket, hotel, gas, food, drinks)

What I like is that we do everything ourselves on the net... and we get charged $90.00 (Service fees)... Who the ..... served me to get the tickets ??  I did everything myself !!!!

So I'm still sleeping on it, if not it might be the scalpers just before the game either on Monday or Wednesday

Those of you who might have the same plan as I do I (scalpers) how much to you expect to pay for a ticket (balcony 30X) from scalpers ?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!!:
    [QUOTE]http://www.ticketnetwork.com/tix/nhl-stanley-cup-finals--boston-bruins-vs--vancouver-canucks---home-game-1-6-6-2011-tickets-1563400.aspx?ref=cj I've seen tickets available under this link but pretty expensive of course. Me driving from Montreal to attend a game either on Monday or Wednesday would cost me about $1000 (1 ticket, hotel, gas, food, drinks) What I like is that we do everything ourselves on the net... and we get charged $90.00 (Service fees)... Who the ..... served me to get the tickets ??  I did everything myself !!!! So I'm still sleeping on it, if not it might be the scalpers just before the game either on Monday or Wednesday Those of you who might have the same plan as I do I (scalpers) how much to you expect to pay for a ticket (balcony 30X) from scalpers ?
    Posted by Bruinsforever[/QUOTE]

That's what I plan on doing, driving down and if can get a decent price fine otherwise will watch at a bar. My local scalper in Boston hasn't been nice (are they ever?).  

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I could have told you this was going to happen.  You'll get a worse price the closer it gets to game time.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

My guy owes me a couple of favors but I doubt he'll give to me at a bargain price.
    LOL ..I even wonder if he'll answer my calls.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

All the more reason to open the Garden tomorrow night to watch the away game. Doesn't look like it's going to happen. Sigh.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Not sure if this is relavent or useful, but there is this:

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]All the more reason to open the Garden tomorrow night to watch the away game. Doesn't look like it's going to happen. Sigh.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

Bruins8 had a good idea although has this ever been done in major U.S. cities ?
    Did Chicago do this last season ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

i also tried single tickets to all the games no luck i guess watching on the tub will have to do. I wouldnt pay more than 400 for a balcony seat and I am not driving 6 hours t boston for the chance to get a 400 dollar balcony seat from an outside scalper.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from logeseats. Show logeseats's posts

They are stubhub before they go on sale due to season ticket holders. I've had my finals tickets since the first week in April.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

No wonder JJ was so proud of the team and appeared from buffalo he must be grinning ear to ear for the face value on the finals tickets

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Got Balcony season tickets, $100 face value.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!!:
    [QUOTE]Incredible, we're 5 on different computers that tried and could not get tickets. Had 2 windows opened on my screen and still couldn't not get a single ticket at any price. How did StubHub already have tickets on sale this weekend ?  Season ticket holders selling ?
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I tried to buy at StubHub on Saturday and they did not have tickets available.  I set an "alert" for when they were available and I still did not hear from them.

Bought two for Game 4 from Ace.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!! : What I figured.  So, the $400 on Stubhub is 3 times face.  Typical.

Math quiz:

3 times $100 is?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!! : I tried to buy at StubHub on Saturday and they did not have tickets available.  I set an "alert" for when they were available and I still did not hear from them. Bought two for Game 4 from Ace.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL[/QUOTE]

I didn't check Ace yet. Sunday StubHib had them at 495.00 balcony.
    I did the alert thing also but haven't gotten an email from them. 
    Anyway have fun . If I go might contact you for a beer ? I pay.
    and then we can discuss Tim Thommas LOL.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Not sure if this is relavent or useful, but there is this: http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=69501
    Posted by DrCC[/QUOTE]

Could be useful.  Thanks bud

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!! : At least 3 times.  The minimum hikes are usually at least 3 times the face.  In this case it's even higher.  Of course 3 x 100 = 300. Come on now.

Usually but youself has stated that it's even more for this type of event.

More like 4 or 5 x Face value. 

Come American Airlines come through for me !!!!   

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME 3/4 TICKETMASTER SOLD OUT!!! : Usually but youself has stated that it's even more for this type of event. More like 4 or 5 x Face value.  Come American Airlines come through for me !!!!   
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

He's probably right about the 3x math though as my tickets are below face value given that I am a season ticket holder, I renewed early (getting a discount), and have been a season ticket holder the past 3 years (which they discount for as well).

All in all, I am glad to be shelling out $100 per ticket for my seats. Just crazy that my reg season tix are $28.