Game 31: Flames v. Bruins (12/10/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Game 31: Flames v. Bruins (12/10/13)

FYI- I saw B's practice yesterday & they all looked fine, but after practice I got most of them to autograph my jersey....Chara & Bergeron looked horrible they were troopers though. They stayed and signed for about 30 of us. I asked Chara..."You're getting that flu aren't you Z?" He said "Yea it looks like me & Pat are the next victims!" Then Bergeron came up & said. " You got this big gorilla to sign my jersey!? Well that depreciates it a couple of grand!" Then he smiled, winked & kept going. Chara just turned around & just gave him this stare for few seconds & laughed. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Man, did the Bruins find another gear in the 3rd period. Nice comeback and like others have already said........done with a bunch of call ups to boot!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to 4everbruins's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Man, did the Bruins find another gear in the 3rd period. Nice comeback and like others have already said........done with a bunch of call ups to boot!

[/QUOTE]

There's not much most of this team hasn't seen or experienced over the last few years, 4ever.  Everything from dropping a 3-0 series lead to winning it all a year later. They know what needs to be done in pretty much any situation.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm putting a lot more people on ignore.

Depleted line up, right after a couple of tough games, time zone change, long flight.

And they pull out a win.

The team has proven depth, proven intelligent management moves and people still want to complain about something.

Particularly the poster who all of a sudden mentions playoffs.  After ranting about regular season goals for an enternity and being told it's all about a team built for the playoffs, now all of a sudden he's saying it's the playoffs that matter.

And the other clown who says Louie is a concussion magnet.  I don't want to contribute to that thread.  The guy skated off under his own steam, not carried off like Horton or Bergeron.  Concussions happen, the guy has been injury free since forever.  Millions of years too early to write Louie off.

Keep complaining.  I'll keep ignoring.  I actually want null to come back so there's at least someone worse to detract from how bad some of these posters are.

[/QUOTE]

I'm surprised by the amount of people that still respond to this d-----bag! He's one of the biggest fawking idiots on here....EVER! I have him & all his alias's on ignore & this place is a lot more enjoyable.