Game 36. Devils v. Bruins Game Thread (04/04/13)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Re: Game 36. Devils v. Bruins Game Thread (04/04/13)

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to Remi72's comment:

I feel bad for people that paid to be in the attendance....

Yeah, it would be terrible to see Jagr's first shift as a Bruin and be able to cheer for his first goal.  I would hate to be part of the booming "Let's Go Bruins" rattling the walls.

What a bummer it would be.

Oops, sorry to disturb your pleasure, NAS :))

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Not much to see in this game Kennedy.

I don't know Dez, Tukka and Jagr ..  I have enjoyed watching them play ... Tukka should take Star #1 and #2 and Jagr.. #3..

I just mean as far as game highlights go CB. Lots of dump ins and neutral zone play. I just want to see a win and I'm satisfied.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I cant believe how bad Peverley is....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Hahahahah Peverley missed the empty net.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The flying mosquito cant even score in an empty net.....GRRREAT GAME TUUKA 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

"Two u's, 2 k's, 2 points." - Jack Edwards.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Tuukka was the  story great night stood firm.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

He's actually becoming a defensive liability with some of the decisions he makes with the puck. He made some questionable ones in that final minute.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

On the positive side he did break up a couple of passes at end ,a clear just out of the zone. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Peverley has the excuse of having play with no skilled players almost all season long, but now, he took the bad habitude to hold on to the puck as he thinks he's gonna fool all players and cross the ice as Wayne Gretzky, then costs turnovers. Pass the f*cking puck !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Two U's, Two K's...Two Points!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

Peverley has the excuse of having play with no skilled players almost all season long, but now, he took the bad habitude to hold on to the puck as he thinks he's gonna fool all players and cross the ice as Wayne Gretzky, then costs turnovers. Pass the f*cking puck !!

BadHab himself?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Agree the one man show tonight, 40 save performance tonight Yup stole the 2 points.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

Agree the one man show tonight, 40 save performance tonight Yup stole the 2 points.

Yep, Rask put on a clinic tonight. He just wasn't giving the Devils much to shoot at. He was able to square up most of the shooters and kept 2nd chances to a minimum.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Not much to see in this game Kennedy.

I don't know Dez, Tukka and Jagr ..  I have enjoyed watching them play ... Tukka should take Star #1 and #2 and Jagr.. #3..

I just mean as far as game highlights go CB. Lots of dump ins and neutral zone play. I just want to see a win and I'm satisfied.

I'm not referencing cowboys here, dez but I've never understood the difficulty for some in accepting this basic outcome.  Grousing about whom they've played and how they've played in victories yet is curious.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Old Pandalfo rears his ugly head. Bad turnover.

You guys are dead right about CJ and Pando. Got only the MSG feed here in Jersey and Chico Resch was commenting how he met up with CJ pre-game and the guy thinks Pandolpho has been amazing so far -- yikes.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I'm not referencing cowboys here, dez but I've never understood the difficulty for some in accepting this basic outcome.  Grousing about whom they've played and how they've played in victories yet is curious.

I'll take an ugly win over an exciting loss everytime RHO.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Yeah, man.  Just get the 2 points.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Agree 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Bruins should have had one more there in the second.. Jagr is going to find out very shortly Bruins don't have that finisher to convert this guy's amazing  passes.  Time to put this guy on Krejci line for a shift or two in the 3rd .  Marchand / Seguin not really involved tonite...

Agree -- kept hoping to see Jagr with Krejci. 

We will see down the line. At least for tonight this isn't the Jagr I remember hating to play against. Unfortunately a couple of his amazing passes were right on to Devil sticks. I know he scored games only goal but it was nothing more than a fortunate bounce. Either way -- can't wait to see if he can make a difference vs Habs saturday night. Habs are really looking scary this season. Witing for them to slump but no such luck.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

My take on the grousing RHO, is allot of Bruins fans don't understand why Pandolfo is in the lineup and that they don't think he gives the Bruins the best chance to win. Not to mention Julien praising Jay's play is laughable

If you are satisfied with watching veteran grinders on the Bs that's fine but the Bruins will not get away with playing the way they did tonight against the better teams in the league. Especially with a guy in the lineup who's legs are done.

Some Bruins fans don't like that Julien tells PC he wants guys like Whitfield and Pandolfo playing for the Bruins, I am one of them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

Missed the game, but it looks like Jagr is already paying dividends which is great to see.  Sounds like Rask had a great game, so maybe the fire has been lit there a bit from Claude.

Julien needed to light the fire under his 16-5-4, 1.94. GAA, 927 SV% , 3 SO goaltender for him to play as he did tonight, RWTK?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Even though Tuukka was busy tknight , he made it look vey easy.  The kid is unreal !

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

My take on the grousing RHO, is allot of Bruins fans don't understand why Pandolfo is in the lineup and that they don't think he gives the Bruins the best chance to win. Not to mention Julien praising Jay's play is laughable

If you are satisfied with watching veteran grinders on the Bs that's fine but the Bruins will not get away with playing the way they did tonight against the better teams in the league. Especially with a guy in the lineup who's legs are done.

Some Bruins fans don't like that Julien tells PC he wants guys like Whitfield and Pandolfo playing for the Bruins, I am one of them.

Point taken, San.  I didn't incorporate guys like Whitfield and Pandolfo into my thinking.  I'm just pleased with them winning in whatever manner and form they're able to get them.  But yeah, I'd imagine Julien probably would comment on addressing any loosey-goosey Bruin defensive play even in wins.  He's done it before.