Game 39: Bruins at Senators

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Game 39: Bruins at Senators

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

pull the goalie now even with a pp.

[/QUOTE]

I agree! Nothing to lose.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Credit to Sens. Holding down the fort on the PK with the goalie pulled.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

very entertaining game

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Great effort! No shame in that loss at all considering e-thing!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Great game! No shame.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

[QUOTE]

that's all on Krug...

[/QUOTE]

a bouncing puck! Happens to Chara & Seidenberg too. Stop being so quick to point the finger. Geez man!

[/QUOTE]

Never said it didn't happen... his job to stop it. Krug a -3 tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Just switched over to Habs/Bolts OT. Going to shootout. 

Devils take Islanders  2-1 in regulation -- painful winning goal -- slap shot deflected off Zajac's face.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just switched over to Habs/Bolts OT. Going to shootout. 

Devils take Islanders  2-1 in regulation -- painful winning goal -- slap shot deflected off Zajac's face.

Pacioretty took one in the face tonight too hope it wiped that smirk of his face , 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True. But can anyone explain Svedberg's demotion? Was it only to create a roster spot and Johnson can't be sent down?

Claude's lack of confidence in Johnson at least had a part in starting Rask. I can't help thinking Svedberg had a better chance stopping Ryan on the breakaway... I have zero confidence in C.Johnson against any team in the top 2/3 of the league.

Oh well, next up - the Islanders.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Davinator's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True. But can anyone explain Svedberg's demotion? Was it only to create a roster spot and Johnson can't be sent down?

Claude's lack of confidence in Johnson at least had a part in starting Rask. I can't help thinking Svedberg had a better chance stopping Ryan on the breakaway... I have zero confidence in C.Johnson against any team in the top 2/3 of the league.

Oh well, next up - the Islanders.

[/QUOTE]

Not much any goalie can do on a almost roofed back hander. I don't know why Svenberg was sent back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

that's all on Krug...

[/QUOTE]

a bouncing puck! Happens to Chara & Seidenberg too. Stop being so quick to point the finger. Geez man!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OMG! Trade the bum! Rask allowed 3 goals on 12 shots! What a sieve. I have shopping coupons that saved more than him! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

OMG! Trade the bum! Rask allowed 3 goals on 12 shots! What a sieve. I have shopping coupons that saved more than him! 

[/QUOTE]

Who's overreacting now? I am pointing out that one player had a particularly bad game when given the chance to step up. By comparison, Bartkowski was awesome, with more minutes than anyone on the team, just as many shots on goal as Krug and still a plus player.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Krug had a tough night and it happens, I wonder if he tried to take on a leadership role where he should of played a safer game. Gotta be hard on the D with 4 rookies.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

that's all on Krug...

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow Nite!! You must have made some big savings!!! LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The B's last 2 minutes were stellar, just didn't can the tying goal. You can't help but feel good that the B's rebounded from a 3-1 deficit (should Rask have been pulled??). But Johnson played very well, and yes he gave up a goal on a breakaway AGAIN...but that's life in the NHL. So many goalies are getting beat on the breakaway, but for some reason seem to hold the fort down better in a shootout situation--I think the pressure is different for some reason for the goalie and shooter. It's like if you get a breakaway in real time, the player seems to be more relaxed and takes advantage of the situation--i.e. Paille's goal and Ryan for Sens. But in a shootout, all of a sudden it's the goalie who stands tall and the players seem to choke a lot or over-think how to beat the guy--pressure on the shooter. Anyway, with all the injuries even during games--both Krecji and McQuaid had to comeback from getting hurt--really liked the play of the 2 young d-men (I'm thrilled with the talent the team has at D) and good to see Paille back. Smith is playing out of his mind and the Krecji, Lucic, Iginla line is as good as I've seen on a B's team in a long time.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

I realize that a win is a win- agame is a game but . . . (I apologize to the American B's fans) Hockey Night in Canada prime time Saturday games seem bigger to me. This is the second loss in a row on HNIC-first to Canucks, then Ottawa. It just hurts a little more somehow. I like how the rookie D played tonight and until I heard about the Seidenberg injury I was encouraged as far as their future goes- on D. I am not excited about relying on them in the playoffs though.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who's overreacting now? I am pointing out that one player had a particularly bad game when given the chance to step up. By comparison, Bartkowski was awesome, with more minutes than anyone on the team, just as many shots on goal as Krug and still a plus player.

[/QUOTE]

You always are! So, Krug had a rough night. Bergeron went 47% on the faceoffs one night. SO WHAT! You're always pointing BS out. Are you not happy unless you're giving someone s^ it? Can you not be happy that the B's have a rash of injuries to some key players & had to rush to get a full roster in as it was. And everyone played their guts out! Plus/minus is the worst stat in the game. It's deceivng as fawk & never tells the full story! 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You always are! So, Krug had a rough night. Bergeron went 47% on the faceoffs one night. SO WHAT! You're always pointing BS out. Are you not happy unless you're giving someone s^ it? Can you not be happy that the B's have a rash of injuries to some key players & had to rush to get a full roster in as it was. And everyone played their guts out! Plus/minus is the worst stat in the game. It's deceivng as fawk & never tells the full story! 

[/QUOTE]

I made an observation (and a correct one at that)... that's what we come here to do? Holy mother, when I cheer it's okay... but point out the negative and the kool aid crew comes out in full force. And don't give me that always negative garbage, re-read this thread and you will see I had plenty of positve to say about the team.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

I only got to see a little bit of the end of the first period and some of the second.  One thing that struck me as odd was the number of times a Bruin fell down.  It seemed like there was a Bruins player on the ice more often than not.  It looked to me like they had help falling down most of the time, with sneaky trips and slew-foots coutesy of Senators.  I haven't seen anyone else mention it here, so it must be my imagination.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I made an observation (and a correct one at that)... that's what we come here to do? Holy mother, when I cheer it's okay... but point out the negative and the kool aid crew comes out in full force. And don't give me that always negative garbage, re-read this thread and you will see I had plenty of positve to say about the team.

[/QUOTE]

You always counter a positive with a negative that's the problem. As I asked. Can you not be happy unless you're giving someone flack! Can you not just see the overall picture that the Bruins are one still one of the best teams in the league from the goalie out and leave it at that? Or does there always have to be a big BUT hanging overhead in a dark cloud? Ask anyone here. You ALWAYS bring negativity here! Not saying u don't say anything positive and you're not of sox fan ilk, but you can never appear on this forum without having a negative comment in some shape or forum. That's what is very sad. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]

You always counter a positive with a negative that's the problem. As I asked. Can you not be happy unless you're giving someone flack! Can you not just see the overall picture that the Bruins are one still one of the best teams in the league from the goalie out and leave it at that? Or does there always have to be a big BUT hanging overhead in a dark cloud? Ask anyone here. You ALWAYS bring negativity here! Not saying u don't say anything positive and you're not of sox fan ilk, but you can never appear on this forum without having a negative comment in some shape or forum. That's what is very sad. 

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I bet if I bothered to look, I could find at least one or two posts where you have said exactly this!

But, to your point about me finding the negative. That's just me. But not only me. I bet when CJ talks to the boys, he spends a heck of a lot more time on the bad than on the good so they can improve in areas they are weakest.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I bet if I bothered to look, I could find at least one or two posts where you have said exactly this!

But, to your point about me finding the negative. That's just me. But not only me. I bet when CJ talks to the boys, he spends a heck of a lot more time on the bad than on the good so they can improve in areas they are weakest.

[/QUOTE]
    That's just you? And ur comparing yourself to Claude Julian? I highly doubt CO only talks about the negative. He wouldn't have the players attention for this long. Some of them have been here longer than he has. I highly doubt they'd be listening this well. Give your head a shake & think about what the fawk u just said! Your smarter than this.