Game 4 Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Game 4 Predictions

3-1 BOS. Big games from Bergeron, Seidenberg, and Boychuk; Timmy solid when needed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Game 4 Predictions

I will say Bruins 4  Habs 2.  Bruins 4th is an empty net goal. 

Tonight will be the best game in the series.  Lucic finally wakes up and nets 2 including the GW with 5 minutes left.  Kelly gets another empty net goal. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

1-0 Bs win

Shorthanded goal by Marshmont. TT stands on his head while Carey plays just as well but lets in a 5 hole goal on a break-away.

Habs flop all night drawing 6 penalties to the Bruins 3. 4 of the 6 Habs penalties are blatant dives and the Habs get called for a dive late in the 3rd killing the momentum.

Gill tries to throw a punch at Horton but Horton avoids the blow and it hits Subban. Subban cries for a penalty and the refs tell him that it was Gill that hit him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If TT allows just one goal i will be the first one happy!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bailey77. Show bailey77's posts

Marshmont?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

I predicted that the Bruins would lose on Monday and thankfully I was wrong. I still think they will lose tonight and I'm hoping to be wrong again. Hate to be negative but I have seen too many nightmares at the hands of the Habs and this is my defense mechanism to avoid further disappointment.
    B's last won the cup when I was 4 so I have no real recollection of it. Those of us in our early 40's know nothing but heartache when it comes to the playoffs. After years of following blindly I have now come to the point where the B's need to prove it to me before I can get excited about them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonguy67. Show bostonguy67's posts

We're due for an OT game.  I'll go 3-2 B's in double OT with Lucic scoring his first playoff goal for the winner.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from palealeman. Show palealeman's posts

im going with boston guy, we are due for a long low scoring game,3-2 briuns sounds good to me!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4 Predictions:
    [QUOTE]Marshmont?
    Posted by bailey77[/QUOTE]

You would have to listen to Boston sports radio to understand that one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I like Shupe's Boston 4-2 pick with the 4th being an EN, just like last game.

Early goal by Bergeron. MTL ties it up halfway through the 1st.

MTL pulls ahead very early in the 2nd and we all get cranky thinking Boston wasn't mentally prepared for the start of the period, but Marchand and Peverly score two quick strikes mid-period to go up 3-2.

We all get ulcers in the 3rd with tons of pressure both ways and no goals, then rejoice on an EN with :45 left by Recchi.

The all goals are legit scoring opportunities. Nothing TT or Price should "absolutely" save.

I agree. Best game of the series so far tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

Bruins 18, Habs 16, 5 OT. Andrew Ference with the hat trick, Adam McQuaid with 2 goals and 10 assists, Shawn Thornton with 5 assists and 83 PIM.

Big line held scoreless with no shots on net. The line is so inefficient that they lose credits for shots taken in prior games. 

Power play goes 0-for-19. Kaberle sets league record for skating with the puck in the offensive zone for the entire two minutes on a power play. When penalty expires, he turns the puck over and Habs score shorthanded, assist for Pacioretty, who has not been cleared for contact yet, so he sits on the bench and plays with a 150-foot stick. Stick causes him to take 8 minors for tripping. 

Chara is booed anytime anyone with a C on his jersey takes to the ice. Everyone in crowd loses voice after two periods from booing the "C" on the Habs' logo. Jacques Martin calls 911 to report Chara sighting.

Thomas with 73 saves. He tries to fool Canadiens shooters by giving them the short side and then closing it when they shoot, but he keeps forgetting to close it. Thomas spends first intermission watching YouTube clips of Gerry Cheevers moving out to the faceoff circle dot to take away the angle but Bruins need to call a timeout in the second period after Thomas mistakenly skates to the faceoff dots at the other end of the rink.

Dupont goes into seizure in press box after saying "technicolor five hole" for the 10th time. Surfin' John Blue dashes into press box to revive KPD by hitting him in the head with rolled-up copies of all stories in which Dupont has written "the full Thornton."

Fluto gets taken hostage by a food vendor and blogs about the experience on his Blackberry; he complains about not being allowed to sample hot dogs with sauerkraut. 

In third intermission, Gary Bettman gives Peter Chiarelli permission to reacquire Phil Kessel from Leafs and play him in the overtime. Brian Burke sends Kessel, two first-round picks and a second-round pick to the Bruins for Michael Ryder. Chiarelli can't complete trade because nobody has seen Ryder all night.

First game played in HNL history with no whistles and no penalties. Julien leaves the building on a stretcher 10 minutes into the game after paramedics detect no signs of brain activity. Recchi takes over as coach and draws names out of a hat each time he sends out a new line. He carries the hat around on the ice when he draws his name. Most unusual hat-draw line is Lucic centering Lucic on right wing and Lucic on left wing. Centerman Lucic can't seem to connect with his linemates on passes, so he keeps dropping the puck back to D-man Lucic at the point, but Kaberle keeps intercepting passes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ed121501. Show ed121501's posts

Felixwas - I'm on my feet and clapping. Standing O my friend. one of the best posts ever. Bravo.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phatdude47. Show Phatdude47's posts

Bruins win 8-0

CARREEYYYYYYYY gets pulled after allowing 4 1st-period goals. Auld doesn't fare much better

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Andrew Ference with the hat trick, Adam McQuaid with 2 goals and 10 assists, Shawn Thornton with 5 assists and 83 PIM.

Absolutely LOVE IT!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

felix is an idiot - you can't win by two in an OT game.

The rest seems perfectly plausible.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

2-1 Bruins.  Marchand and Paille, Gionta.  Bruins break the 1-1 tie late in the first and bore the French off the Mtl crowd the rest of the way.  Shabs try to pour it on, but the Bruins play wet blanket whenever the Shabs get any momentum - slow it down, make it a heavy game along the boards - chip and chase and chip and dump and thump.  Thomas with a quiet 23 saves.  SoxFan, jwb, lucaooo call for Thomas's head, though, because the Gionta goal is an unscreened wrist shot from the outside hash almost identical to the 2OT winner in Pittsburgh last night.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

Bruins win in Montreal!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

[QUOTE]I predicted that the Bruins would lose on Monday and thankfully I was wrong. I still think they will lose tonight and I'm hoping to be wrong again. Hate to be negative but I have seen too many nightmares at the hands of the Habs and this is my defense mechanism to avoid further disappointment. B's last won the cup when I was 4 so I have no real recollection of it. Those of us in our early 40's know nothing but heartache when it comes to the playoffs. After years of following blindly I have now come to the point where the B's need to prove it to me before I can get excited about them.
    Posted by ed121501[/QUOTE]

Nothing brings me as much joy and anger as the Bs, I realize that it's just a game and the world's not going to end if they lose. This team isn't the greatest team that I've seen in my life, but it is young, talented, and we have a chance to win. That's enough for me to support the team more than the Jumbo Joe days or the Allison/Carter days and I see a team with as much promise as the early 90s with more youth.

Step back from that ledge and support the team you have supported all these years as you can't really enjoy the elation when your team wins if you are expecting them to lose.

But then again, I like pom poms and love Jacobs so what do I know.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Unfortunatly, these Bs haven't given me reason to beleive.  I think that the last game was fluke; they played just good enough to win then reverted to typical Julian style for the last period and nearly lost.

I think that the Habs are going to come out very diciplined and are going to flop alot, a lot more than the last 3 games.  they are going to score at least 1 on a pp.  Final after regulation:  2-2, TT gives up an OT goal in either a 5 hole shot, or a rebound from shot from the outside.  Final 2-3

Hope and pray that I am wrong.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

If Lucic follows throuh on Straight Line tactic, I predict a big game from the first line.  Also, I predict good efforts out of the PP1 unit.  I believe the Bruins will win, maybe not by a large margin, but I believe we will impose our will consistently for the first time in the series.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

[QUOTE]felix is an idiot - you can't win by two in an OT game. The rest seems perfectly plausible.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

They're playing in Montreal. In the playoffs, you have to beat the Habs by two in OT.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Excellent Felix!!! Made my dayCool

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Peverley had his best game as a Bruin in game 3 he has to have another for the Bruins to win, he will, as he was everywhere on Monday. Bergy will climb back into the way he always plays in front of his home town crowd Gill won't be able to stop him.

5-3 Bruins two each for Pevs n Patrice then Kabs finally listens to GOAT screaming SHOOT from the stands...