Game 4 Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from leafswin27. Show leafswin27's posts

Re: Game 4 Predictions

2-1 Montreal in OT..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4 Predictions:
    [QUOTE]Peverley had his best game as a Bruin in game 3 he has to have another for the Bruins to win, he will, as he was everywhere on Monday. Bergy will climb back into the way he always plays in front of his home town crowd Gill won't be able to stop him. 5-3 Bruins two each for Pevs n Patrice then Kabs finally listens to GOAT screaming SHOOT from the stands...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Shooooooooooot. Ha!

Peverly is still my pick for series MVP. He's about to go off....Julien could increase those odds by putting him with Bergeron and Marchand. Let Recchi take some shifts with Ryder and Kelly/Seguin. But I'm not the coach...so there it is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 4 Predictions : Shooooooooooot. Ha! Peverly is still my pick for series MVP. He's about to go off....Julien could increase those odds by putting him with Bergeron and Marchand. Let Recchi take some shifts with Ryder and Kelly/Seguin. But I'm not the coach...so there it is.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

That would make too much sense so we all know it will never happen. Clod won't stir it up with Recchi.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rockett7. Show rockett7's posts

We're eithe going to get HAMMERED or it is going to come down to the Wire...2-1 type game...this will not be 4-1/5-2 style type game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

3-0 Bruins. TT plays unconscious for the first time in the series. Looks like he did back in the 2nd game of the season in Prague. Lucic gets off the schneid. Horton pots another, and Big Z hammers one home on the PP, much to the delight of the crowd, LOL! SUCK-IT, HABBY FANS!!!

The hated Hab fans go home quiet, dejected and disappointed, like someone stole their puppy. Long faces streaming out of the Bell Centre tonight. I LOVE IT!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from geez77. Show geez77's posts

i smell overtime tonight....both teams will play close tonight and will not want to make any stupid mistakes. turnovers have been the theme this series and i think as of tonight both teams will crack down on those, and penalties will play a big factor. if i am not mistaken, steven walkom is the ref tonight and calls games pretty close. if im the bruins, i hope the refs keep the whistles in their pockets tonight like in the pitt/tb game last night. if i have to pick one player to stand out on the bruins i would keep an eye out for rich peverley. he's a hab killer.

Hopefully i make it out of the bell center alive tonight

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS will win 3-2 in OT ....and it'll be the end of their dream in Montreal ...I said it before the series ...BRUINS in 6

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

I'm flat out lousy at single game predictions, but I do feel an OT game coming on tonight.

No way do I want to predict which team will win it (b/c my gut tells me Mtl.), but if I did have to predict a Bruins hero in OT tonight it would be Brad Marchand.

As Jean Luc-Picard would say: Make it so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

All this OT talk. Not sure my blood pressure can handle it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

[QUOTE]All this OT talk. Not sure my blood pressure can handle it.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

Same here

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LarryBirdBlondeStacheRides. Show LarryBirdBlondeStacheRides's posts

Chara whips out his crank and the montreal women turn their boos to cheers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Good god men, shhh! Enough already. The more we blab about tonight the stronger the jinx potential gets.
     The game will be a pressure cooker for sure and if there is OT then I better book my place at the cardiac unit now. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

3-2 Boston  Boychuk Bergeron  Recchi PP

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gadden. Show Gadden's posts

One thing i have just noticed.  Bruin fans jump on and off the band wagon similar ot hab fans!!!  I suppose it is normal.

Boston's win was a big morale booster.  it got a bit dampened when the habs came back and almost pulled it off in the 2nd half of the 2nd and all the 3rd periods.  Not good for the bruins, cause Montreal is confident & probably not over confident.

I predict that Price 'll play well.  He hasn't played badly in a long time.  Game strategy will not change much on either side. 

The tempo on both teams should be high.  It'll be the team that wants it more, that makes less mistakes that wins this one.

The advantage is still with mtl. albeit less then when it was 2-0.

I say the habs will take it.  low score 4-2; Bruins 'll be in big #hit!!!  I hope so anyway.

Gadden

If the bruins do win, it is anybodies series!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriote. Show Patriote's posts

Bos 1-2 Mtl

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

good guys 4, them bums 1..... GO B'S

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Bruins win Game 4 .. Chara nets winner on PP..Classic!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

At this rate it will be 10-0...o effort or pride for Bs, again.