Game #5: Bruins v Red Wings - Game Day Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Game #5: Bruins v Red Wings - Game Day Thread

In response to hangnail's comment:[QUOTE]  " I don't know why everyone's freaking out here"

First I have ever heard the Bruins are "having a decent game" when they are down 3-1 and being dominated down low in front of their own net.

Take your goggles off.[/QUOTE]

Haha doggy you have to admit that was agreat game between two of the top teams in the league.  Pretty much what I expect when they play eachother, a 50/50 split.  This would be a great playoff matchup. [/QUOTE]

It would be, no doubt, great series and yes the flow of the game was good. Just didn't like the out come when I know my team should be playing better.

Cheers!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

OK, some good , some bad. Bad is repeating the unproductive umbrella cover for a 5 0n 3 opportunity. Used the timeout to make sure noone would attack the net. bad is Iginla shooting from 20 feet when he could charge in and pick a top corner. Smith adds toughness and solid board work to Bergie's line; Marchand hasn't figured out how to play with Kelly and Caron. The 4th line is , once again, two skaters and someone waving the stick around. Correct comments on Claude's core defense not as effective against speed and finesse. Krug, Bartkowski, and Hamilton should be in the starting lineup. Bruins need to add some innovative coaching perspective to adjust and accomodate speed and quicker moves. Cannot continue to pause to decide what to do next.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

I thought Bruin's played a decent game just didn't take advantage of there scoring chances,and there power play killed them.think I have probably said that before,and why Krug isn't out there is beyound me,don't want to see Chara at the point for anymore powerplays. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I'm still waiting to see the 40 goal scorer we gave a mercy contract to.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to bim09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm still waiting to see the 40 goal scorer we gave a mercy contract to.

[/QUOTE]

Your avatar is savage, it should get a few chuckles

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Had to watch the replay in the evening. Bruins didn't play all that badly. Wings made the most of their chances and the Bruins just couldn't finish. Awful PP (again.)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Beautiful August day here yesterday, and I missed it.  Won't win many games though, when 1 goal is scored in the first 50something minutes.