Game 5 Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Game 5 Predictions

5-1 BOS. Complete domination. Bergeron's line goes against Plekanek's (Julien's decision) and the Lucic line dominates.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: Game 5 Predictions

In Response to Game 5 Predictions:
    [QUOTE]5-1 BOS. Complete domination. Bergeron's line goes against Plekanek's (Julien's decision) and the Lucic line dominates.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Man DC.... I hope you're right! I'm thinking more like a 3-1 game as I think the B's will try to stick with the game plan and I believe TT will have the best game of the series so far.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i'm just hoping the b's don't repeat what the Flyers & Ducks did last nite and blow game #5 at home because having to win the last two on back-to-back nites won't be easy....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fenwayjack2. Show fenwayjack2's posts

In Response to Re: Game 5 Predictions:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Game 5 Predictions : Man DC.... I hope you're right! I'm thinking more like a 3-1 game as I think the B's will try to stick with the game plan and I believe TT will have the best game of the series so far.
    Posted by Ronstar8[/QUOTE]

I tend to agree.  Montreal has the team speed and Boston must pound them at every opportunity to wear them down. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bergie won't be against Plekanec.  Plekanec is used to shut down DK's line.  Line matching is something we need to deal with.  They arent trying to shut down Bergie's line.  They are trying to shut down DK's line. 
    Chara plays unreal in this game.  Kelly gets the big goal again.

I already said 5-1 Bruins.  And I am sticking with it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

6-5 Boston. Both teams are giving up too many chances. Leaders step up, with Cammalleri and Bergeron getting 2 goals each.

My better half says Boston 4-3. Agrees Bergeron will have a huge game. She also predicts I'll drink some beer, cheer loudly and dress our 3-month daughter in her traditional Bruins onesie.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

3-1 Boston-- maybe 4 with an empty net goal. Z scores

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucicfan. Show lucicfan's posts

4-2 Bruins. goals from Lucic, Paille, Recchi and Siedenberg.

I would prefer another 7-0 beatdown, but I will be happy with the W either way. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

So far this series TT has gotten a little better each game and Price has gotten a little worse.  If that trend continues the B's win big tonight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

More of Peverley and Kelly tonight with Marchand finally getting into the fun. Brad has played really well but today he pots some 6-3 Bruins!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Bruins had better be the ones who come out storming and not the Habs like last game.  I think it would be too much of a fool's game to think they'd only be down 1-0 again after the first period. 

I hope Julien has the B's prepared to be the more determined, hard-working, first to-the-puck club tonight throughout the night.  We don't want to see another brutal first 20 minute display like Game 4.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

And yeah, Bruins winning 4-3.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

[QUOTE]i'm just hoping the b's don't repeat what the Flyers & Ducks did last nite and blow game #5 at home because having to win the last two on back-to-back nites won't be easy....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

Agree completely.  Back-to-back nights would be VERY difficult.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bird8817. Show Bird8817's posts

In Response to Game 5 Predictions:
    [QUOTE]5-1 BOS. Complete domination. Bergeron's line goes against Plekanek's (Julien's decision) and the Lucic line dominates.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

3-2 B's in double overtime, Mcquaid!!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

It's a different guy every night.  But, I'd really like to see the Krejci line get going.  Lucic has been invisible.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]Bergie won't be against Plekanec.  Plekanec is used to shut down DK's line.  Line matching is something we need to deal with.  They arent trying to shut down Bergie's line.  They are trying to shut down DK's line.  Chara plays unreal in this game.  Kelly gets the big goal again. I already said 5-1 Bruins.  And I am sticking with it. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

buuuuut the bruins have.....wait for it....last change. they can dictate the matchups somewhat

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

That's Julien's job to make sure he gets the right match up.  He did a poor job in the first 2 games at home.  He's gotta make sure the Krejci line gets away from the Pleckanec line!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

B's will lose...just when they lure you in, they let you down. There's a real history lesson

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

I am too superstitious...I don't want to jinx the boys. Go Bruins.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

Vegas has the bruins at -190.....smart bet is that the bruins win this one

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

[QUOTE]Montreal 18 Boston 2
    Posted by cactusTony[/QUOTE]

hey c@cksuckertony i don't know why everyone hates you. your good for comic relief.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

It seems like everything is going the opposite way you'd expect.

Most expect the Bruins to win this it seems to me, so...

game 5 - Habs
    game 6 - everyone expects Bruins to lose, so Bruins win
    game 7 - all home games have been lost, so Bruins expected to lose - so Bruins win.

It just looks like what the pattern is.

And actually I have no idea.  I have to admit I thought they were cooked after 2.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

that's what happens when you play not to lose rather than to win....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

BINGO!!!