1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Re: Game 53 - Canadiens at Bruins GDT

Losing draws, poor decisions and uninspired play, poor effort all around

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This is what happens when you don't play your game.  I am tired of watching them come out flat vs the hated Habs. Drop the gloves! Do something!

[/QUOTE]

Exactly, come out and set the tone dont let the other team dictateYell

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

B's have played a lot of games.  Win the 3rd.  They are only down 3.  

[/QUOTE]

I like your optimism

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Bruins having problems with speedy Habs tonite... Seems to be the case most times they meet and when you don't hit them consistently and let them dance around all night that's what happens..3 games in 4 nights and the Bruins don't seem to have it... It happens, I wouldn't read too much into it ... In a series still like the B's.... 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Did they just say Rask was 2-10 against Montreal that doesn't seem right.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

4-1 mtl- well i said this would be the closest thing to a playoff game- 

love brad doing everything possible.

anyone know if Loui is playing - has been back from his concussion yet

[/QUOTE]

You like his stupid grease ball penalty.  Im sure his coach didnt.  

[/QUOTE]

don't blame it on the penalty the script was written for this game- you could see this coming- i am only sorry he did not hurt gallagher . someone has to stop him crashing the net and then acting as if he casually falling- kudos to march. he has been the most feisty player for the bruins so far that means one thing to me it means  he cares

[/QUOTE]

Crashing the net was only done bc brad pushed him.  2-1 quickly 3-1.  Yank of Rask.   But yeah thats how the coach drew it up.  Being feisty is smart (see Gallagher).  Being stupid is not(see Brad).   I think they all care.  I just think it was a bad penalty in a close game.  If he does that in the playoffs you still ok with it?   

[/QUOTE]

it's not the playoffs - brad pushed him because he knows full well that gallagher loves to crash the net and then he has that excuse me look on his face . he pushed him out of reflex not for him hit into rask. We should not have to fear mtl pp- they have a bunch of no names that we make appear as if they are superstars. Im sick of it 

[/QUOTE]

I think you better watch it again.   He wasnt near Rask.  No argument about his effort.  Just a bad penalty.   cheers. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

There u go again 

U see that gallaghrr - someone cross check him in the head

WOW ! I agree with Marco.  Gallagher leads the league with goalie interference penalties . But he's fiesty .

Marchand breathes on players and get penalties.  His rep has gotten to him

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

There u go again 

U see that gallaghrr - someone cross check him in the head

[/QUOTE]

Have you ever watched 2 on 1 or 3 on 2 drills in practice.  They all drive the net.  You wanna score you go to the net.   I have zero problem with a guy driving the net hard.  Goalies are more protected then Quarterbacks.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bruins having problems with speedy Habs tonite... Seems to be the case most times they meet and when you don't hit them consistently and let them dance around all night that's what happens..3 games in 4 nights and the Bruins don't seem to have it... It happens, I wouldn't read too much into it ... In a series still like the B's.... 

[/QUOTE]

Disagree.. B's are getting out worked in the corners and even when they out number the habs.  Plus its not like the 's dont have speed on the back end.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

Well if any player wants to drive to the net like that they cannot roll the red Carpet for them. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  And he does do it a lot.  But on that penalty he was pretty much past rask and the timing wasnt great.  It changed this game.  Its funny teams always seem to score on bad penalties.  

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Pi$$ poor uninspired effort from the home team tonight

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Well if any player wants to drive to the net like that they cannot roll the red Carpet for them. 

[/QUOTE]

I agree.  And he does do it a lot.  But on that penalty he was pretty much past rask and the timing wasnt great.  It changed this game.  Its funny teams always seem to score on bad penalties.  

[/QUOTE]

True especially mtl  or maybe cause I can't stand when they do it

[/QUOTE]

Just a side note.  He leads the league in GINT penalties.  But he drew 2 PP tonight by driving the net.  Id love to know how many PP he has given his team.  He plays hard for a little guy.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

B's played this game like they are vendutti.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

dang. I at least expected a push from Boston in the third... that wasn't even a whimper

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

A case of 3 easy blowouts going to there heads,got to do more than just show up guys,but why against Montreal if they had a stinker against Florida or Islanders could care less but not the Habs!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Whitewings. Show Whitewings's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A case of 3 easy blowouts going to there heads,got to do more than just show up guys,but why against Montreal if they had a stinker against Florida or Islanders could care less but not the Habs!

[/QUOTE]

GO HABS GO

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It took Julien 50 minutes to decide to put Kelly back on the 4th line. Soderberg 100% in the face off dot. Man I'll tell yah Kelly's defensive prowess really was the difference tonight.

Hey was Iginla a scratch tonight ? Does he have the flu or something ?

Suck on that Tabasco boy!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It took Julien 50 minutes to decide to put Kelly back on the 4th line. Soderberg 100% in the face off dot. Man I'll tell yah Kelly's defensive prowess really was the difference tonight.

Hey was Iginla a scratch tonight ? Does he have the flu or something ?

Suck on that Tabasco boy!

[/QUOTE]

His whole line did nothing tonight, nothing from the second line either, the third line was non existent, and the fourth line was on for the first 2 Montreal goals, the B's defence was not physical, passes were soft and far from crisp, and did i mention there passes were stick to skates all night long.Goaltending was poor and that just about sums it up.Backup goaler played well.