Game 6 preview: Bruins at Maple Leafs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Game 6 preview: Bruins at Maple Leafs

Wrong again Sox. In fact after the Game 7 Cup win you wrote a thread to Tim admitting you were wrong and how there was no better way to shut you up.

Have you gone off the deep end?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Wrong again Sox. In fact after the Game 7 Cup win you wrote a thread to Tim admitting you were wrong and how there was no better way to shut you up.

Have you gone off the deep end?

No.  He's still as shallow as they come.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Tim Thomas was pretty awful for most of that time frame.

And i told you and your little friends that the worst thing about him was his breathtaking selfishness.

Oh, look... right again. Wow.

[/QUOTE]

What's wrong with you?

You were proven to be totally off-base about Thomas. A fact that you have actually, admitted to.

Since you predict the Bruins are going to lose, every series they play, you are bound to be right now and then.

I'm beginning to think, you and Stanley are brothers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Don Cherry with " We win 3-2 "  and " We need to play loosy goosy" and " To score we neeet to .... " 

we being the Leafs.

Bruins FIRED him. He lives and works in Toronto. I have no problem with it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

fletch-bookboy-dez, 3 of the best on here.  We need you guys more on game day.  There is a good core group that post.  Bravo to BsL and NAS.  

Game 7.  If we beat the leafs in 5 or 6 it wouldnt be as sweet as beating them at home In gm 7 after leaf nation has hope.  please bench ST for gm 7.  Please for the love of god.  

Again with the, bench Thornton krap?

Why do you spend so much time worrying about a 4th liner that plays less than 9 minutes, a game?

I had suggested a few days ago, to play Soderberg on the 3rd line LW and move Peverley to ST's spot.

I just don't feel it necessary, to bring up in every one of my posts.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

I hate that my wife gets to be a Red Wings fan and follow a franchise with character and guts instead of the clowns at the Garden Party.  (don't say "then just switch" because I do not believe people get to "pick" what laundry they are a fan of.)

Wow, is that f*cking stupid.

Your wife must be some disgusting ugly fat sow of a creature with one leg and a bald head.  There is no way to explain why any woman would ever stay married to such a sorry clam like you.

Oh. My. God.  

I just don't get this guy, I think the Bruins really effect him .  That or he bet the house on the Bruins winning.