Game 6 preview: Bruins at Maple Leafs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Re: Game 6 preview: Bruins at Maple Leafs

Shades of TB game #7 two years ago.  Really tight play,  neither team giving the other much chance to actually make a play.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

B's are fine, but the offense is stagnant, no real passing or true forechecking in the offensive zone except for the 4th line. Fine, don't take 1 guy and move him to 3rd line and another to the top line. It's one move and I think it would make a difference for both lines..Seguin might be much better off right now with Peverly and Kelly and Jagr certainly could use cerebral players like Bergeron and Marchand. It's one change, that's it. Try it, and if it works, Julien is a genius, if it doesn't so what? 1 goal, 5 periods..UNACCEPTABLE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

Bruins are lucky not to be down, let's hope the find their game in period #3. 

I am not sure the numbers but I Feel the leafs are hitting the bruins big time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

also, if they have a power play, put Dougie on it. He makes plays offensively.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to thefly8's comment:

The B's have played well and are a very good team.  That's why they aren't losing right now.

Yes, the Leafs have thrown some checks.  Sometimes that happens in hockey.  If this happened in the Sox/Jays game, it would be a point of conversation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I might agree Toronto had the better chances but Krejci had the best and he missed the net... Reimer was already down and the whole top was open. Anyone's game and the Bruins are playing better defense so...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

In response to ramzz's comment:

1 goal in 5 periods wont win you a series

2 in 6 might tho

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The analyst made a statement about B's d-men pinching in, and I think that would be suicide. They are playing good defense, no reason to change that part of the game right now. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I Love Tuuka

Reimer wouldn't make those high glove shots,Bruin's have to get the puck high on Reimer,and Jagr needs to pass the F'n puck

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In response to dannycater's comment:

B's are fine, but the offense is stagnant, no real passing or true forechecking in the offensive zone except for the 4th line. Fine, don't take 1 guy and move him to 3rd line and another to the top line. It's one move and I think it would make a difference for both lines..Seguin might be much better off right now with Peverly and Kelly and Jagr certainly could use cerebral players like Bergeron and Marchand. It's one change, that's it. Try it, and if it works, Julien is a genius, if it doesn't so what? 1 goal, 5 periods..UNACCEPTABLE.

I didn't catch that.  You want to move Seguin to another line?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

also, if they have a power play, put Dougie on it. He makes plays offensively.

Sometimes, it's important to make sure you don't give up shorthanded goals. 

Maybe Hamilton isn't the best idea in a 0-0 playoff game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Ference is their best pinch-in d-man. It's hard to do it with Redden, Hamilton, McQuaid making up 3 of the 6 d tonight. I'm fine with them playing stand-up hockey at the lines, and not getting caught deep. Ference is important to the team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

what have the 1st and 3rd lines done other than skate and cough the puck up? Nothing. so you change it up.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ramzz. Show ramzz's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:

or maybe 1 in 7

2 in 6 might tho

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

But 1 goal in the next period could.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Seguin is 1-on-3 and Jagr plays the same way...pass the puck, set it up and pass.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

The B's have played well and are a very good team.  That's why they aren't losing right now.

Yes, the Leafs have thrown some checks.  Sometimes that happens in hockey.  If this happened in the Sox/Jays game, it would be a point of conversation.

In a lot of cases a team can overhit! PLEASE WATCH GAME 4 OF THIS SERIES! This is for the sox guy NAS. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Rask has played well enough this series for this thing to be over now...game 6, and still waiting for someone to give him offense. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

Krecji line has done its job, time for others to score

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Krejci misses the net.  Again.

Sucks.

Yea at least force Reimer to make a save there. JUST LIKE THEY MADE RASK RIGHT THERE!!

DK missed the net on that one was trying to go short side but missed by 2 inches that's how the game goes sometimes.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

We can find someway to crack Reimier for a goal or goals , will see what happens

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Rask has played well enough this series for this thing to be over now...game 6, and still waiting for someone to give him offense. 

I can't understand how they have won three games so far without offense.

I guess you CAN win a game 0-0!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

With of course Tuukka doing what he is doing.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Seguin is 1-on-3 and Jagr plays the same way...pass the puck, set it up and pass.

Pass to whom?  Kelly and Peverley?  LOL LOL LOL  Might as well try to get in one on three.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

somebody score a goal.