Game 7

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Game 7

We obviously didnt want it...but do you feel that Boston just going to feel the game 7 boa constrictor noose feel tight on their throats now??? i fully didn't want a game 7 but can the Bruins play to win as oppose of play NOT to lose??? That will be the question.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Re: Game 7

I just got that crappy game 7 feeling to honest...I want to be wrong...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

I say 4-1 TB in game 7.

CJ gets a 10 year extension because PC is happy.

Sign Kabs to a 10 year deal because he sucks.

Another 20+ years without the cup!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

thats going to be a tough game to watch.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

This is unbelieveable! Can't score a PP goal until you give up 3? Then get within one and Boychuck makes the worst decision ever? Then we get back within one and own the last 6 minutes? These guys need a serious reality check.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

Why can't they play hard for a full game? I don't understand. I understand guys get tired, but so do guys on the other team. I usually like CJ, but his refusal to make any changes until we are down with like under ten minutes to go is ridiculous. I can't even deal with game 7.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In Response to Re: Game 7:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 7 : Hard to feel good after this piece of sh.it. And yes, I like what I see very much!
    Posted by BigChara[/QUOTE]

At least the Bs had some life in them. They came back, not all the way back. Bad play by Boychuk pinching into no mans land and causing the 5th goal. Hey, the Bs can win. They just can't give up another 5 spot. Home game. TT will be better once again. Bs win.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

let's hope the b's bottled the effort they displayed during the last ten minutes and bring that into the start of game 7....

enough of this falling behind the eight ball in the early going.... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Game 7:
    [QUOTE]We obviously didnt want it...but do you feel that Boston just going to feel the game 7 boa constrictor noose feel tight on their throats now??? i fully didn't want a game 7 but can the Bruins play to win as oppose of play NOT to lose??? That will be the question.
    Posted by bruinsfan4778[/QUOTE]

Be careful now your mentioning what i have said all season and some are going to tell you your not a fan for bringing any negative facts to these boards. But I agree with you

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

Lucicmlian17...you got to admit...hard NOT to be pessimistic about the Bruins and game 7. We lose more than we win in recent game 7's....THIS one will hurt the most...hoping I am DEAD wrong...but the Bruins need a blowout win ONCE in awhile...that 8-1 tampa thrashing earlier in the season...watch the film on that one!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Hey the Bs are playing in a game 7 at Home for the right to be in the CUP. If you said that at the beginning of the year, all Bs fans would have taken that.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Not a good feeling about this one... but them again I did not have a good feeling about game 7 vs the Habs either!!  We'll see what happens...no one can predict!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

for sure...
    i dont know what to think anymore of the Bruins...got to just cheer and hope we dont play scared and we play to win...not lose because thats what Tampa is going to do...Laviolette is phoning boucher and saying " just let boston get a 3 goal lead and then attack them and watch them choke...oh sorry Guy...YOU DID THAT ALREADY"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Game 7:
    [QUOTE]Lucicmlian17...you got to admit...hard NOT to be pessimistic about the Bruins and game 7. We lose more than we win in recent game 7's....THIS one will hurt the most...hoping I am DEAD wrong...but the Bruins need a blowout win ONCE in awhile...that 8-1 tampa thrashing earlier in the season...watch the film on that one!!!
    Posted by bruinsfan4778[/QUOTE]

Oh i agree I am horrifid of a game 7! I just can't beleive how sloppy we were at times tonight. Hopefuly we add another gane 7 win to this story of the 2010-2011 bruins and not the 4th game 7 ouster in as manny years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

The best part of the game 7 at home is the last change. This series has been a chess match. If the B's can stick to their game for the full 60 (I know... that's cliche), they will be alright.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

It's certainly hard to feel good about game 7 when you just lost game 6

These next two days are going to suck.  I think that's what I hate about losses most of all.  All the time you have between games to be miserable about it and think about what could have been and worry about what might happen

Don't let it happen Bruins.  Don't go down in two straight close out games.  Don't go home stupified and stunned again.  Have some pride and beat these guys into the ground in game 7

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

good point Ronstar....hope CJ can get chara to shut em down!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

if you're a Bruins fan and DON'T have a sinking feeling, something is wrong with you

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevio19. Show kevio19's posts

A few things we could try next game.

Not getting scored on first shot, might help.

Recchi not being the most useless player on the ice and helping Bergy and Marchand out.

Ryder passing to Seguin and not stick handling through defensemen only to lose it.

Wait maybe Seguin should take Recchi's spot especially on the PP

Maybe Claude saying something in the dressing room before hand to get the guys a little jacked up?

Scoring on the PP? Killing Penalties? Not giving up odd-man rushes?

Tampa scores via PP, odd man rush almost every time. If we cycle the puck we control.

Let's ho

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I say 4-1 BRUINS ....kiss it good bye TB ...bring on the Canucks

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I see no changes coming from claude its not how he does things and we just have to hope the bruins find a way to win

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

If we give up another goal in the first minute, I'm gonna throw the remote control thru the window!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Don't you just love playoff hockey? I know we are all feeling our sphincters are tightening up, but this is part of being a fan. Team has 60 mins. left to prove they are worthy of going to the Cup final. They've shown some incredible poise thus far, against two very large nemesis' in the Habs and Flyers.

I BELIEVE!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mangler. Show Mangler's posts

Agree with alot of what is being said. Somehow quit falling into these mid-game lulls where we stop skating and watch Tampa score goals in bunches. Start shooting the puck and going to the net. The B's forwards do not crash the net anywhere near the way Tampa does. I don't get that. I almost smashed the TV last night watching Seidenberg stand at the blueline with the puck in the last 35 seconds refusing to shoot the puck to the net and then finally tries a pass to Bergeron who is completely covered. Did he not watch how Vancouver tied the game up the other night. Get Ryder off the PP and get Seguin back on it. Ryder is a puck hog. He tries to beat 3 guys all the time instead of moving it. And yes Recchi is done. If they lose this they should consider firing Claude. His inability as a professional hockey coach to have even a decent PP should be enough to show him the door. Go B's!

25. This post has been removed.