Game Cancelled

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Game Cancelled

Courtesy abc news...just so you don't need to sift through other thread

3:16 p.m. ET: The Boston Bruins and Red Sox have cancelled their games for the evening, and the Big Apple Circus has cancelled a scheduled performance, according to the Boston Police. Boston residents are being asked by police to remain in their homes with the doors locked.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Re: Game Cancelled

Update by this site...

The NHL has tentatively rescheduled the game for Saturday at 12:30 p.m. The Penguins' originally scheduled Saturday game, vs. the Sabres at night in Pittsburgh, was moved to Tuesday.

The NHL said Saturday's Bruins-Penguins game status would be "formalized" no later than 8:30 a.m.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

And what happens if they're still in lockdown tomorrow morning?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

the game is scheduled for 12:30 tomorrow

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Yep, going door-to-door in a city of 32,000 may take a while, especially with all of the caution they have to take entering each residence.  12:30 tomorrow seems a little ambitious to me.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to red75's comment:

And what happens if they're still in lockdown tomorrow morning?

Then there will be no way they play because the MBTA will be shut down as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Im not surprised at this, Better to be safe Boston

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

sports has to take a backseat sometime.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

NO T NO WAY.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

My thoughts & prayers are with the city of Boston right now. Nothing else at this point matters more to me than to catch this maniac so you can live your lives again in peace. God Bless You all! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

The safety of the people of Boston is priority and sports is not even in the mix at this point, catching that scum bag is where they have to go and they will get him. I pray for all the people of Boston so they can get on with their lives and hope they get him soon. I love you all in Boston.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

Couldn't they just play the game in an empty stadium???  Teams, officials, etc. are all in town.  Play the game with no fans in the stands.

Yes this sucks for the fans and JJ losing some $$$, but atleast they'll get the game in with no other time to make it up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Watching CNN they have the F  er cornered now