Game Over: Rest Peacefully Tonight Boston

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Game Over: Rest Peacefully Tonight Boston

They just captured the second suspect.

The city can sleep well tonight.

Peace.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Game Over: Rest Peacefully Tonight Boston

I'll rest easier when they get info from him and conclude he and his coward dead brother acted alone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Which is why it was so important to capture him alive.

Terrific work by BPD, FBI, the local community and everyone else who had a hand in his capture.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Unfortunately I think we'll see this is much bigger than 2 idiots working together.  Too many dotted lines from Chechnya to al Quada.  Boston is forever changed.  RIP to all the victims and may the 2 suspects rot in hell.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

They just captured the second suspect.

The city can sleep well tonight.

Peace.

Well said JW great news

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Nice tribute to the authorities NAS, much appreciated.  Hopefully we can post Obama's picture someday for his work on immigration reform, but I'm not holding my breath.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Nice tribute to the authorities NAS, much appreciated.  Hopefully we can post Obama's picture someday for his work on immigration reform, but I'm not holding my breath.

Neither are the immigrants!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Proud of your Police in Boston.  Got chills of the public cheering thme on like a parade.

God Bless !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

well said guys, great news and  cheers to all of boston who made it happen.

Now the healing can begin, and the focus on the victims getting there lives back.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Proud of your Police in Boston.  Got chills of the public cheering thme on like a parade.

God Bless !

I can't imagine whatever emotion is being felt by the people of Boston right now, BsL.  Relief.  Unification.  Joy.  A combination of them all?  CNN was showing video of what looked like thousands of folks with fists clenched and raised in the air. 

I am truly happy for you folks down there and extend much admiration to the police force for their dogged determination in this brutal situation.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

I have never been as proud to call Boston my home as I have been this week.

Thank you to MA State Police, BPD, WPD, FBI, ATF, Homeland Security and everyone else who helped make our great city safe again.  Big thank you to the BFD, EMS, Marathon volunteers and all the doctors and nurses at our world-class hospitals for saving countless lives on Monday.

And lastly, let us never forgot those lost or injured (and their families and friends) in these dispicable acts by these cowards.  RIP.

We are #BOSTONSTRONG!!!

Now......GAME ON!  Let's go B's!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

very touching

“Our family wishes to salute the thousands of officers and agents from the Boston, Cambridge and Watertown Police & Fire Departments, Massachusetts State Police, FBI, ATF, and other police departments and agencies who worked and collaborated around the clock to bring the perpetrators of Monday’s attack to justice,’’ the Richard family said. “We also thank the citizens and businesses that shared images and footage with investigators in hopes of advancing the investigation.”

The family said that the communal effort “worked, and tonight, our community is once again safe from these two men.’’

The family noted, however, that their lives were changed forever by the bombing.

“None of this will bring our beloved Martin back, or reverse the injuries these men inflicted on our family and nearly two hundred others. We continue to pray for healing and for comfort on the long road that lies ahead for every victim and their loved ones,’’ the statement said. “Tonight, our family applauds the entire law enforcement community for a job well done, and trust that our justice system will now do its job.’’

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

On this night, we are all Bostonians!

Peace everyone!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Tonight we are ALL Bostonians! Peace everyone.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

great tribute to the many men and women that serve and protect our homes. I've been retired for more than 20 years in a quiet Virginia community where our local protectors are vigilant , helpful in storms, and supportive as we all age and are incapacitated.  Go Bruins, bring back our smiles