GDT: Bruins At Peguins, Game 1, ECF 6/1/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Re: GDT: Bruins At Peguins, Game 1, ECF 6/1/13

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to kitchener's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Paraphrase:

Dumas Reporter:  David, do you think you're in the same league as Crosby and Malkin?

Krejci:  No, those guys are the best guys in the world right now.  We don't have guys like that.  (pause)  We have a team.

HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME.

Tell you though Krejci becomes an elite player in the play offs.

Yes he does.  ive been on record as not much of a dk supporter.  Thank god we have him.  

Always loves him in play offs year they won cup.he could have been MVP.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Paraphrase:

Dumas Reporter:  David, do you think you're in the same league as Crosby and Malkin?

Krejci:  No, those guys are the best guys in the world right now.  We don't have guys like that.  (pause)  We have a team.

Yes he does.  ive been on record as not much of a dk supporter.  Thank god we have him.  

I change my mind not trading him for bobby Ryan that talk should come to a dead end.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Paraphrase:

A brilliant response.  He's right. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

Agree. I am just saying, if a star player has a subpar game for their standards, if someone mentions it, it's taboo to do so.  I completely agree, in the big picture, the guy is phenomenal and a future HOFer. IMO, he had a subpar 1st period and looked slow.  He improved over the game.

Don't worry, this is a problem on the Pats board, too. Brady could throw 3 INTs in January and some act like it doesn't mean anything.

Dear assfishingKingRusty,

Nobody here cares about the Pats when the Bruins are playing hockey in June.

Sincerely, GNB.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Terrible, actually. Ference who walked into the arena with a walking boot and hasn't played in 3 weeks, played better than Chara.Fact.

Rask saved Chara's bacon repeatedly in this game, especially in the second half of the first and end of the first, in particular.

Not his best game at all. He looked sluggish and rusty after 7 days off. I am sure he will improve because he got much better as the game went.

Glad I could help be honest with non-homer analysis.

Are you aware that writing "fact" after making a ridiculous statement doesn't magically turn the statement into one?

Umm.  Ference was OUTSTANDING and hasn't played in like 3 weeks and Chara underperformed for his usual self, so yes, it's a fact.

Oh my god.

Oh my.   Please stop with this crap.  You homers are so annoying in here.  

Chara played the biggest minutes against the best players. Ference was coddled with shifts against the 3rd and 4th lines and played just over half of the minutes Zee did. Learn the game before attempting to tell anybody your opinion is worth listening to. Your an imbecile who thinks he's a genius. That's why you'll never get any smarter. Your not able to pay attention well enough to learn anything.

Dez -- You have to learn to be more direct when you criticise someone. LOL X 10

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

One question why Sienburg on power play with Krug,Pens were keying on Krug really never got a good shot off.didn't get why not Boychuck.just didn't get it,but oh well they won,who am I to question.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

NHL Network.   I noticed the this earlier. The B's logo is on the right shoulder, I believe, too. Not sure if this is like the 2011 jacket concept, but Ference is tied to the whole Army Ranger thing.

Also, Kreicji's hat is bad assz.  Love it. It's the old 1980s shoulder patch Bruin head on the hat.  Haven't seen that.  I may have to secure one.

Cheers.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to goodnewsbears's comment:

Agree. I am just saying, if a star player has a subpar game for their standards, if someone mentions it, it's taboo to do so.  I completely agree, in the big picture, the guy is phenomenal and a future HOFer. IMO, he had a subpar 1st period and looked slow.  He improved over the game.

Don't worry, this is a problem on the Pats board, too. Brady could throw 3 INTs in January and some act like it doesn't mean anything.

Sincerely, GNB.

Haha good one GNB

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:

I change my mind not trading him for bobby Ryan that talk should come to a dead end.

He lead the league in goals and points in the 2011 playoffs.  It's nothing new.  "Trade Krejci" threads will be back by November.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Tuuka was sensational tonight. His best game as a Bruin. Just awesome.

Do I see a thread calling out Chara? Seriously?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Krejci  - 72 gp, 20 career playoff goals even strength
    Crosby- 79 gp, 29 career playoff goals even strength

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yeah, I figured as much.  LIke I said, I know Ference has ties to some Army Rangers. Pretty cool. Not sure it's as cool as the 2011 jacket, and some might find using it offensive, but I don't. I think it's cool Ference is supportive of the Rangers and theem being reciprocal.

Why would it be viewed as offensive?  An Army Ranger jacket isn't sacred.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to stinkman's comment:

He lead the league in goals and points in the 2011 playoffs.  It's nothing new.  "Trade Krejci" threads will be back by November.

I know they should come to end but u know goodnews it will be good summer cooler talk.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Just catching the post game on the NHL Network. Tappen looks great as usual but is that Kelly Chase next to her or Mr Creosote from Monty Python's -- The Meaning of Life? Kelly -- try hitting a salad bar once in a while.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

Sincerely, GNB.

+100!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Paraphrase:

I've been seething for the past two days at all the "experts" with all their "reasons" why the Pens will win the series.

They make it seem as if the Bruins shouldn't even bother showing up.

Beautiful start to the series. Keep it going boys so I can calm down a bit.

There is a U and I in Bruins and that = Us.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:

Just catching the post game on the NHL Network. Tappen looks great as usual but is that Kelly Chase next to her or Mr Creosote from Monty Python's -- The Meaning of Life? Kelly -- try hitting a salad bar once in a while.

Kathyrn Tappen if that's who u r talking about she always looks great and will continue lol

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

I kind wish Clifford Wasn't Here but the playoffs always bring out some interesting ones. Time to put a couple more in the "trunk of the car" as BadHab says.

25. This post has been removed.