Get the Old Man Off the PP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Get the Old Man Off the PP

He's terrible.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Get the Old Man Off the PP

the whole pp is terrible!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

He is useless in many situations but horrible on the PP.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

He's eating up Tyler's ice time too. Put the KID out there at the start of the PP, not with 10 seconds left!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree Tyler should be there including on the Bergy's line!  Recchi should be clapping on the bench!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnice0015. Show bnice0015's posts

Agreed.  He wasted a whole 4-3 last series and the 5-3 tonight; he's about 2 seconds behind everyone else.  If he really wants to help this team....take a seat.  You can be an infleunce from the bench!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

yeah thats not why chia got kelly and pev.

rex seriously slows down marchand.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

especially taking draws, what are they thinking

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRJ7. Show BRJ7's posts

NOT on the PP. Just doesn't have it left for the PP. 5 on 3 and watching a delayed reaction from recchi shity. Play the snipers on the PP. Forwards did not bring it tonight.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Does Recchi pays Julien for more ice time or something...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Yeah that last series against Tampa he looked real slow and it has continued into this round. He should not be on the PP anymore. Also, I thought that he and Peverley would rotate shifts more as they did in game 7. I didn't see to much of that either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I have a lot of respect for Recchi but is Julien blind to how ineffective he has been.  He needs to play Recchi less starting game 2.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southendboy. Show southendboy's posts

Tyler had two days in the sun until somebody covered him and he's done nothing since. This PP will doom the B's. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from michaelf101. Show michaelf101's posts

Thats two more days in the sun than Recchi this year. The only way Recchi could score right now is to tip one in. This is why people get on Claude he is the only person in the world who doesn't see this. Tyler looked fast last night and we know he can shoot why not get him out earler on the 5 on 3.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Seems like this has been suggested since mid-year. It's a shame to see a quality player decline, and not recognize why.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha. Show tremha's posts

5 on 3 and his best play is to shoot from behind the red line, but only after waiting for Loungo to move across and get set.

He belongs on the 4'th line.

Peverly needs to be with Berg and Marchand.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rmcd. Show rmcd's posts

Agree Rechii has sucked. Great instincts but can't make the plays any more.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I agree that the respect thing for an aging great has to stop, be realistic about this teams chances to win it this yr and put a younger speed guy in the game. Hes killing that line, I was calm the whole game until i seen him on the ice on pps and especially the second last shift of the game.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

It's clear that right now B's have to generate offense and one way to do that is to put Peverly or even Ryder with Bergeron/Marchand. It has to be done. The PP also needs to find a way to put both Krecji, Bergeron on at the same time. I thought Kelly and Seguin and Peverly were reasons to use Bergeron and Krecji together (i think they were on together briefly late in 4 min with Bergeron at the point...no he should be underneath with krecji...But it's pretty obvious that as much as we all like/love and appreciate Recchi and several of his key plays over the past 2 years, it's time to be radical and intensify the offense. Recchi also made some poor judgment plays, that's something he can't afford to do on a 5-on-3.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

As much as I hate these types of reactionary posts...I agree.  It is time to move Recchi to the 4th line, he just can't keep up.  He should certainly be off the PP unit too.  Claude has been very successful this year when making some adjustments, and I think now is the time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

In Response to Re: Get the Old Man Off the PP:
    [QUOTE]Does Recchi pays Julien for more ice time or something...
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

He has videos of Julien smiling and has threatened to release them to the press or post them on youtube

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Agree it should be Seguin and HortonLots of respect for Rech

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

In Response to Re: Get the Old Man Off the PP:
    [QUOTE]the whole pp is terrible!!!!
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]
    Yes the whole PP IS terrible. Not just one guy to blame. But maybe Segin could take Recci's place on the PP. I'm sure Recci is good help for this team
    in other ways. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from EDSMO. Show EDSMO's posts

No Seguin in 3rd Period?  That is just so freaking idiotic.  We know Coach Claude will say "he has no experience".  It was clear to anybody watching that Recchi was wearing snowshoes for the whole third period.  We know Recs is one of the greatest players to ever lace 'em up. But Luongo takes up a huge amount of net and the most likely way to score on him is with speed and good dekes.  Seguin is the best player on the ice in that department, hands down. Use him or lose the series.