Get used to the name Linus Omark...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

Get used to the name Linus Omark...

This kid is filthy.... Maybe some bruins fans can talk PC into trading wheeler and some garbage to grab this guy.

What a gino last night! spin o rama at center ice, fakes the slapper then cheesed the goalie with a five hole snipe. I recommend youtubing his doozy of a SO goal when he was in sweden. unreal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83JMXQCzZsM&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnsngTNeGTg

This one is gross.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJs4HsWD3A&feature=related

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Get used to the name Linus Omark...

In Response to Get used to the name Linus Omark...:
    [QUOTE]This kid is filthy.... Maybe some bruins fans can talk PC into trading wheeler and some garbage to grab this guy. What a gino last night! spin o rama at center ice, fakes the slapper then cheesed the goalie with a five hole snipe. I recommend youtubing his doozy of a SO goal when he was in sweden. unreal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83JMXQCzZsM&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnsngTNeGTg This one is gross. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIJs4HsWD3A&feature=related
    Posted by TheShepherd[/QUOTE]
    I didn't even know Linus had a last name.I just figured he was like Snoopy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

I been watching the oilers play as of late. This team will be a major threat in time just like the Black Hawks and we all Know what they did last year. Hopefully are bruins our on the right path with our picks as of late. Caron (in time) Marchand, Seguin and already Krejci Lucic Horton Bergy and vet d man Chara( but he will need some help) This season the Bruins will get better once all the trading is complete (ie Sturm).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

In Response to Re: Get used to the name Linus Omark...:
    [QUOTE]I been watching the oilers play as of late. This team will be a major threat in time just like the Black Hawks and we all Know what they did last year. Hopefully are bruins our on the right path with our picks as of late. Caron (in time) Marchand, Seguin and already Krejci Lucic Horton Bergy and vet d man Chara( but he will need some help) This season the Bruins will get better once all the trading is complete (ie Sturm).
    Posted by boborielly224[/QUOTE]

All the more reason for the B's to get their championship in ASAP. This team will be good soon, and tough to beat. Make the trades and get the players to win now. Brad Richards!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I end up watching allot of Oilers and Avalanche games as they start around 6 or 7pm out on the left coast. Both teams are young n fast which makes for fun hockey. Hall is really starting to heat it up!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Reading TSN, people are all bent out of shape about this shootout goal.  They're making it out to be amazing yet full of "hot-doggery". 

I thought it was fine.  Nice goal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Last night Datsyuk scored a beauty on Price . I can't seem to find it , maybe not yet posted anywhere .  If someone does find it , I invite you to check it out.  He came in one on one on Price and made it look so easy flicking a backhander top shelf under the cross bar.
    It's amazing what he can do with the puck on his stick. 
    Datsyuk is the king of the shootout and this is the first time I've seen that move: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gw-XBdaEyIg

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]Reading TSN, people are all bent out of shape about this shootout goal.  They're making it out to be amazing yet full of "hot-doggery".  I thought it was fine.  Nice goal.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

yeah you should see the hypocrisy from Martin St. Louis

**and yeah BsLegion, no one better than Datsyuk

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Omark...then there's ...Eberle...Hall....Hemsky...Gagner...Cogliano ...Eberle looks like he's going to be the star of this team...Unreal talnet this team has.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Get used to the name Linus Omark... : I didn't even know Linus had a last name.I just figured he was like Snoopy.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Actually it was "Van Pelt" ;)

And what does it matter if it's a little bit of a hot dog goal? As long as it hits the twine

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

[QUOTE]Omark...then there's ...Eberle...Hall....Hemsky...Gagner...Cogliano ...Eberle looks like he's going to be the star of this team...Unreal talnet this team has.
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

.....but still no goalie or defensemen. Dubnyk is awful. I think people are overestimating the Oilers, now Los Angeles has a young hockey team that can be a serious force in the not to distant future.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OlsonicCreations. Show OlsonicCreations's posts

[QUOTE]Omark...then there's ...Eberle...Hall....Hemsky...Gagner...Cogliano ...Eberle looks like he's going to be the star of this team...Unreal talnet this team has.
    Posted by Stuke50[/QUOTE]

In terms of talent

1. Hall
    2. Hemsky
    3. Eberle
    4. Paajarvi

Gagner and Cogliano and Omark really don't belong in here, one is really wet behind the ears and the other two haven't exactly panned out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Thanks for the Paajarvi omission. He's a good one for sure. I think Gagner and Cogliano are happy they have help up front now. Don't forget. The Oilers are $13 mill under the cap. I think that will get them a grade A goalie and or defenceman.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheShepherd. Show TheShepherd's posts

edmonton is the kinda place where talent goes to grow.  These kids can play their game, grow with in themselves and not have repercussions of a team higher in the standings.  Im sure some of them wouldnt mind playing for the bruins like seguin, or the habs like subban, and having the recchis and giontas to show them how to act.

I thought it was hot doggery, but he backed it up. I thought it was awesome at the same time. Ill take that over an Ov celebration cooling off his stick any day..