Give me a break

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Give me a break

*Hands uppercut a Kit-Kat*

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Give me a break:
    [QUOTE]When are some of you going to get it!!!! the best defence is OFFENCE late in the game, forecheck the hell out of them or like juliens system sit back.... LUCKY bounces or not the fact is if you ..callapes and run around like your afraid to lose you will either take penalties or simply ;LOSE HAVE TO SAY THE BRUINS HAVE GOT TO BE ONE OF THE BIGGEST CHOKE TEAMS OF ALL SPORTS!!! THEY KEEP ON ADDING TO THIER RESUME!!! and dont dare try and make excuses for this pathetic group they have had a healthy lineup for awhile for all those ones who keep saying wait till there healthy.. oh ive them time to get there game back.. oh @$#^% its the end of the season!!! oh well there always another next year..
    Posted by uppercut[/QUOTE]
    Afraid to forecheck and take a penalty?Isn't that EXACTLY what Ryder did?I won't dare try to make excuses as you've got your mind made up.If I were you I'd go cheer for a winner before your tears fry your keyboard.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

The stats don't back you up at all here... the Bruins are actually very good at sitting on a lead! I don't like the style of play, but it has been effective (and necessary when your team lacks offense!)

I hate to lose. I really hate to lose to the Habs and Flyers. And, I REALLY hate to lose the way we did tonight... a few careless mistakes and a whole lot of luck. But, we did get a point. And, sooner or later, a move will be made.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hendy77. Show hendy77's posts

Montreal's first goal was inexcusable.

A game changer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

good answers guys. Couldn't say it better myself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Give me a break:
    [QUOTE]The stats don't back you up at all here... the Bruins are actually very good at sitting on a lead! I don't like the style of play, but it has been effective (and necessary when your team lacks offense!) I hate to lose. I really hate to lose to the Habs and Flyers. And, I REALLY hate to lose the way we did tonight... a few careless mistakes and a whole lot of luck. But, we did get a point. And, sooner or later, a move will be made.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]
    Bruins were 17-0 when leading after 2 periods before tonight.To uppercut that equates to a team unable to hold a lead.Whatever....it's all about how they respond after this devastating loss.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

STILL FIRST IN THE NE... WITH GAMES IN HAND!