Give the Sens a point tomorrow, lock up your opponent round 1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

Give the Sens a point tomorrow, lock up your opponent round 1

with a point tomorrow the Sens lock up 7th.  Bruins can control this outcome and start planning for the Sens game 1 next Thursday night at the garden.

Im not saying lose the game, let's win it in OT or the S/O.

Looking for a hard fought game with Khudobin in the nets, Krug/Mottau on D.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Give the Sens a point tomorrow, lock up your opponent round 1

In Response to Give the Sens a point tomorrow, lock up your opponent round 1:
    [QUOTE]with a point tomorrow the Sens lock up 7th.  Bruins can control this outcome and start planning for the Sens game 1 next Thursday night at the garden. Im not saying lose the game, let's win it in OT or the S/O. Looking for a hard fought game with Khudobin in the nets, Krug/Mottau on D.
    Posted by ocram[/QUOTE]

Nope, crush them.  Washington will drop one somewhere or Sens will get a point on their own.  Much more important to send a message. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I don't know about that, if the Caps beat the Panthers tomrrow, and we lose to the Sens, it'll come down to the last game. If Washington beats NYR and Florida and Ott lose, we end up playing the Panthers.

Personally, I'd rather the Bruins played the Cats.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Give the Sens a point tomorrow, lock up your opponent round 1:
    [QUOTE]I don't know about that, if the Caps beat the Panthers tomrrow, and we lose to the Sens, it'll come down to the last game. If Washington beats NYR and Florida and Ott lose, we end up playing the Panthers. Personally, I'd rather the Bruins played the Cats.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I like the Bruins v Panthers, Flyers and even the Pens.
    I don't like the Bruins v Sens and Rangers.  They seem to always have problems with the Sens even when they are not a playoff team.
    Everyone else is neutral.  Of course I'm leaving the west out of it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ocram. Show ocram's posts

good point red,

with the Panthers struggling suppose getting one point is a not given.

In Response to Re: Give the Sens a point tomorrow, lock up your opponent round 1:
    [QUOTE]I don't know about that, if the Caps beat the Panthers tomrrow, and we lose to the Sens, it'll come down to the last game. If Washington beats NYR and Florida and Ott lose, we end up playing the Panthers. Personally, I'd rather the Bruins played the Cats.
    Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Posted by red75[/QUOTE]

I never really considered the Panthers.   A lot of "if's" in that but it is possible.  I'm good with the Sens or the Caps for that matter.  The Bruins should handle either if they are playing well. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give the Sens a point tomorrow, lock up your opponent round 1 : I like the Bruins v Panthers, Flyers and even the Pens. I don't like the Bruins v Sens and Rangers.  They seem to always have problems with the Sens even when they are not a playoff team. Everyone else is neutral.  Of course I'm leaving the west out of it.
    Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

Bad, I can't see the Sens getting any better in the playoffs vs. the B's. Bruins have beat them in the regular season pretty well. And I don't see Andersen pulling any rabbits from his hat in goal.

Now the Panthers on the other hand, have had some success against the B's this year, including one pretty good spanking, albeit when the B's were going thru a rough losing streak.

I like the Bruins chances of going deep again this year given their core is still intact/healthy. Hopefully it remains that way......things could change on a dime come playoff time!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

play krug and corvo for 30 minutes a piece and give them 2 pts. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Give the Sens a point tomorrow, lock up your opponent round 1 : Better yet, play O'Halloran and Sutherland for 60 minutes and put as many Sens on IR as you you can...keep it simple stu...!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

I cannot get enough of this. Still angry. Who will you blame this year when they fail to make it out of the West?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It might not even be the Sens the Bruins play. If Sens lose saturday in NJ and Caps win they'll be even in points.
    What's the tie breaker ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]You leave your three best players at home and bring up some goon from pussyville. Is Porky Pig, that brilliant stratagist trying to throw this game on purpose?...you can bet the house he is! But the Sens must beware that this second rate B's team is not just coming there for a skate...but more to punish as many Sens as possible.  Who cares if Lane the new goon gets suspended, right!
    Posted by null[/QUOTE]

WHAT?

HAHAHAHAHA.