GLEASON beats the Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

GLEASON beats the Bruins

How does one guy take apart a whole team ?
    Chara, Lucic x2, Horton .... and on and on

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Re: GLEASON beats the Bruins

What a f&ckin v@gina

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

A true DB for sure. No wonder his wife cheats on him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to GLEASON beats the Bruins:
    [QUOTE]How does one guy take apart a whole team ? Chara, Lucic x2, Horton .... and on and on
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    1 guy and a team of "officials". He swings at Zee and a linesman jumps in to help him out. Disgraceful.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: GLEASON beats the Bruins:
    [QUOTE]Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Again

You try way too hard

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

[QUOTE]The Canes are the biggest bunch of co.cksuckers in the league. We need to beat the living f#c-k out of them next time we face them. That Staal is just a smarmy little c.unt. Somebody needs to beat his f#c.king a.ss real good. The league needs to investigate. That game was obviously fixed. I've never seen anything like that. The Canes sucked zebra c.ock, obviously. F.U.CK OFF REFS, F.U-CK OFF CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by BigChara[/QUOTE]

And you

Slow it down there conspiracy theorist.  You're starting to sound like a New York Jet fan

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Sure the Bruins didn't use their noggin's once they saw the ref took out Chara for 15mins they should know better  BUT if this is the way the league wants to call a game you might aswell have 15 Marchands to yap all night and don't do anything else but that. Just like Gleason did.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GLEASON beats the Bruins : Again You try way too hard
    Posted by Swerengen[/QUOTE]

read the posts and tell me thats not whats being done on here.  We had 800 PP against Colorado. 
    Poor bruins getting picked on by the refs when we lose.  Give it a rest.  They are playing bad hockey.  it was 2-0 until we made a game of it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

The Chara "high stick" was a joke.
    True, they missed a high stick by Bergeron.

If they called them at the beginning the same way they did at the end, somebody would have been ejected on the Corvo penalty.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]The Canes are the biggest bunch of co.cksuckers in the league. We need to beat the living f#c-k out of them next time we face them. That Staal is just a smarmy little c.unt. Somebody needs to beat his f#c.king a.ss real good. The league needs to investigate. That game was obviously fixed. I've never seen anything like that. The Canes sucked zebra c.ock, obviously. F.U.CK OFF REFS, F.U-CK OFF CANES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by BigChara[/QUOTE]

Wow.  Is this LUCICmilan 2010?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Any one have an idea what CJ said?  

The Bs lost it after the phatom high stick call....a loss though is not a motivator.  You cannot win a lot of games with one goal.  At least the PP is not flatlined anymore,

^
    ............................^   bleep!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins beat themselves tonight, folks. Don't blame the refs. The came out flying for the first 2 minutes and then shifted into neutral. They took undisciplined penalties and made uncharacteristic mistakes in their zone. They showed nothing on the PP until Pevs finally potted one..... and then they really fell apart. This team is not the same team that won the Cup last year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Can someone answer how Lucic at the end got another penalty while Gleason got off free again ?  Gleason even took Lucic's stick and threw it ,  isn't that un-sportsmanlike conduct ?
    Sure the game was already lost and the refs still need to be fair.

oh and Shupe try to stick to tonights game not what happened in the past because that's what we're trying to talk about unless you want to start a new thread about the Colorado game last week.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

unacceptable, undisciplined. Bruins need to look in the mirror and start playing better

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins beat themselves tonight, folks. Don't blame the refs. The came out flying for the first 2 minutes and then shifted into neutral. They took undisciplined penalties and made uncharacteristic mistakes in their zone. They showed nothing on the PP until Pevs finally potted one..... and then they really fell apart. This team is not the same team that won the Cup last year.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

I agree, I'm just wondering why Gleason got special treatment.
    As for the game the Bruins have to realize they can't just try to turn it on when they feel like it. Lesson learned.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Can someone answer how Lucic at the end got another penalty while Gleason got off free again ?  Gleason even took Lucic's stick and threw it ,  isn't that un-sportsmanlike conduct ? Sure the game was already lost and the refs still need to be fair. oh and Shupe try to stick to tonights game not what happened in the past because that's what we're trying to talk about unless you want to start a new thread about the Colorado game last week.

New rule?  Tks BsL.  I didnt read the new rules.  You and Chowda have got me with this new policy. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins beat themselves tonight, folks. Don't blame the refs. The came out flying for the first 2 minutes and then shifted into neutral. They took undisciplined penalties and made uncharacteristic mistakes in their zone. They showed nothing on the PP until Pevs finally potted one..... and then they really fell apart. This team is not the same team that won the Cup last year.

Good post.  Thank you

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GLEASON beats the Bruins : I agree, I'm just wondering why Gleason got special treatment. As for the game the Bruins have to realize they can't just try to turn it on when they feel like it. Lesson learned.

hopefully. That was bush-league. Way to blow a legit chance to comeback and win the game

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]unacceptable, undisciplined. Bruins need to look in the mirror and start playing better
    Posted by Olsonicator[/QUOTE]

Two in a row.  Short and sweat.  Thank you.  We watched the same game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

This the problem with hockey.  Players who use goating tactics like the lapierres and gleasons of the league who instigate and then turtle should be getting unsportsman like and instigating penalties.  It's BS. Gleason was the third man in at least 3 times tonight and got nothing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I didn't care for the boarding call Seides got on Skinner behind our net... pretty soon there will be no hitting in hockey at all.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I didn't care for the boarding call Seides got on Skinner behind our net... pretty soon there will be no hitting in hockey at all.
    That call was the nail in the coffin. Bruins were already down 5 on 3 at the time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]This the problem with hockey.  Players who use goating tactics like the lapierres and gleasons of the league who instigate and then turtle should be getting unsportsman like and instigating penalties.  It's BS. Gleason was the third man in at least 3 times tonight and got nothing.
    Posted by mattbs[/QUOTE]

Someone that gets why I started this thread.  I wasn't trying to blame the refs for losing this game. 
    How did this guy get away with it , not once , not twice , three times ....???
    He took Lucic's stick out of his hands and tossed it !!! Both Lucic and Gleason get the gate , 10mins misconduct BUT not only Lucic.  It's no wonder Julien got tossed at this point.
    Not even Marchand get's away with it liek Gleason did, Marchand got 10mins and out of the game.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GLEASON beats the Bruins : Someone that gets why I started this thread.  I wasn't trying to blame the refs for losing this game.   How did this guy get away with it , not once , not twice , three times ....??? He took Lucic's stick out of his hands and tossed it !!! Both Lucic and Gleason get the gate , 10mins misconduct BUT not only Lucic.  It's no wonder Julien got tossed at this point. Not even Marchand get's away with it liek Gleason did, Marchand got 10mins and out of the game.

is Gleason the new Tim Brent?  If this doesnt put a smile on your sour puss nothing will.
    http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/13470