Glencross says Marchand a dirty player

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Glencross says Marchand a dirty player

I missed it, had to shovel  some snow for a few, dis anyone else see the hit on Monohan?

No link on youtube yet.

http://m.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/dj-bean/2013/12/18/bruins-cant-afford-make-any-more-bad-decisions

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Glencross says Marchand a dirty player

I did & it was a stupid penalty, but not overly aggressive, or "cheapshot", but coming from Glencross that is laughable considering he's been suspended a few times for direct head shots. So "Hi Kettle".

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I missed it, had to shovel  some snow for a few, dis anyone else see the hit on Monohan?

No link on youtube yet.

http://m.weei.com/sports/boston/hockey/bruins/dj-bean/2013/12/18/bruins-cant-afford-make-any-more-bad-decisions

Confirmed ~ The league won't be reviewing the hit.

“I look at that hit and it’s a two-minute penalty. I don’t think he was going in there looking to injure the guy,” said Julien. “He was going to hit him and the guy turned and he got a deserved a two-minute penalty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No link on youtube yet.

[/QUOTE]

Was a hit on Manahan's numbers and really undisciplined by Marchand but definitily far from the worst hit i've ever seen, sadly very run of the mill these days.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Cant hit  the net, had to hit something.  Hope the slump isnt for the whole season

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Well, you know, Marchand is a dirty player. Not life threatening, but dirty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

It was just a stupid 2 minute penalty---not much of a cross check, kind of a simple shove. He gets them from time to time and as long as he's hustling and working well with his linemates I'm okay with it. He's a fiery player and usually a hard worker. When he stops producing, then it might become an issue.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly, relatively harmless but a grade A pest.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

coming from Glencross that is laughable considering he's been suspended a few times for direct head shots. So "Hi Kettle".

Apparently he forgot hockey fans can look up his hits and suspension. Mouth meets foot!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Nothing a shower won't fix!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's the way I describe him too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

He's had a tough day at the office since the season began, and things just got unhinged the past 2 games - between the Cup gestures in Nuck-land, the hit on Moynahan, and 2 missed EN shots.

I see this as a sign that The Return Of The Weasel is imminent.  Sometimes, you gotta hit a certain wall and then it all clicks.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Im not sure I could label Marchand dirty. I dont think he is out to hurt anyone, but he does try to get under the skin of the other players. But he needs to be doing that stuff to be at his best. Its part of his play. If being a pest is what he needs to do to be more effective then Im all for it. Its like Lucic.....He needs to be hitting and engaged to be his most effective. If I had to label Marchand as anything, Id say he is more cheap than dirty, but his cheap shots arent to injure, just P i$$ the other team off.