Go Panthers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

Go Panthers

I know, careful what you wish for and don't get ahead of yourself  BUT....... a Florida win means if the Bruins get by the Caps, they don't play philly in the next round.

I would much rather see the Panther, or Sens, than the Flyers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Re: Go Panthers

In Response to Go Panthers:
    [QUOTE]I know, careful what you wish for and don't get ahead of yourself  BUT....... a Florida win means if the Bruins get by the Caps, they don't play philly in the next round. I would much rather see the Panther, or Sens, than the Flyers.
    Posted by Thesemenarecowards[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't mind seeing them play Philly tbh. Light up Bryzgalov and hopefully the dominant D and goaltending of the Bruins would shut the Flyers down.

Though Florida would be easier, they are just such a boring playoff matchup.

On the fence tbh. Think the Bruins can handle either. Rangers are the only team that really bothers me in the east.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

And imagine how awesome the Semifinals would be with Bruins-Flyers and Rangers-Devils.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

How do you put a whole thread on ignore??!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Bruins need to beat Washington, first.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins need to beat Washington, first.
    Posted by shaunk[/QUOTE]

Glad I didn't have to write it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It's nuts how many empty seats in NJ wathing Panthers-Devils.
    IT'S THE PLAYOFFS !!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Legion, the seats were empty there even when they were perennial cup contenders. Anyone out there from NJ who knows what that is about?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Go Panthers:
    [QUOTE]Legion, the seats were empty there even when they were perennial cup contenders. Anyone out there from NJ who knows what that is about?
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]
    I also wondered where the location of this rink is, downtown,on the outskirts ala Ottawa or what.Is this where the Nets play?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

All I know is the new arena is somewhere in Newark. According to wikipedia it is in the city's central business district, whatever that means:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prudential_Center

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]All I know is the new arena is somewhere in Newark. According to wikipedia it is in the city's central business district, whatever that means: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prudential_Center
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

That's correct. Better location now than when they won their cups. 
    They still cannot get fans to Newark .

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Go Panthers : That's correct. Better location now than when they won their cups.  They still cannot get fans to Newark .
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

To be fair, would you want to hang out in Newark? I guess its better than Detroit

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

How can any fan thats watched the Bruins score 1 goal in each game but one and zero power play goals have visions of a "next round?"