Gonna miss it

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Gonna miss it

Well folks, Im gonna miss the rest of the playoffs, I leave saturday for my annual fishing trip in northern ontario, not back until June 30th, where cell phone reception is non existence and no tv, very remote unless we 4 wheel about 2 hours into the night, anyhow I wanna wish the Bruins good luck the rest of the way and wanna thank all you good posters for a great season and have a great summer.

Cheers

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Re: Gonna miss it

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Well folks, Im gonna miss the rest of the playoffs, I leave saturday for my annual fishing trip in northern ontario, not back until June 30th, where cell phone reception is non existence and no tv, very remote unless we 4 wheel about 2 hours into the night, anyhow I wanna wish the Bruins good luck the rest of the way and wanna thank all you good posters for a great season and have a great summer.

Cheers

Temagami?  Enjoy, you're gonna miss one helluva show. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

See you next season Wally....look forward to more of your posts and comments....land a trophy !!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Have a great time, Wally. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:

Cheers

Hope you have a great trip and the BRUINS win the Cup!