Good Luck Seguin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Good Luck Seguin

I really do hope he has a great game and shows some of his stuff. It's a great opportuinity for himself and I wish him the game of his life !  ... Go Bruins Go !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Good Luck Seguin

I don't have super high expectations for Seguin - that would be asking too much.  Just looking for a solid 2-way game.  No need to get flashy at this point, save that for next year.  However, a PP goal would be beyond sweet!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cutthroat. Show cutthroat's posts

In Response to Re: Good Luck Seguin:
    [QUOTE]I don't have super high expectations for Seguin - that would be asking too much.  Just looking for a solid 2-way game.  No need to get flashy at this point, save that for next year.  However, a PP goal would be beyond sweet!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Screw that.  It's the conference finals...we've already got plenty of players playing the two way game.  I say, go for it!  When you finally get your chance, you don't look back.  Seguin needs to make the brass realize he needs to be in the lineup, even if Bergeron returns.  Time to put a stamp on his rookie season and give us a look at what we can expect in the future.  Time for the rookie to shine!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

The fact he looked outta place in the regular season and had 1 point in his last 19 games scares me. 
    TS playing is a positive thing no matter how you wanna look at it.  The experience he will gain from this will benefit the Bruins for yrs to come.  I would love to see him pop one in the 1st game.  As hangnail stated.  anything he provides is a bonus.  Just play well in our end and the rest is gravy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

What Seguin needs is Julien to be patient not luck. CJ is looking for an excuse to put Whitfield in. Tyler knows now Bruins defenseman need to be able find him the defensive zone to move the puck out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

One bonus for TS is that TBay is not an overly physical team.  If he can feel his way around I think he can help chip in.  Peverly and Seguin have great wheels. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Nothing less than 5G and 5A, or he will be a complete failure.

Bring on Whitfield.

NOT! NOT! NOT!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruins-Unite. Show Bruins-Unite's posts

Rookies have been delivering the goods

Fingers crossed. Rookies have been delivering the goods for the Bs for some time now. Until they score 30 goals and retire.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In Response to Re: Good Luck Seguin:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Luck Seguin : Screw that.  It's the conference finals...we've already got plenty of players playing the two way game.  I say, go for it!  When you finally get your chance, you don't look back.  Seguin needs to make the brass realize he needs to be in the lineup, even if Bergeron returns.  Time to put a stamp on his rookie season and give us a look at what we can expect in the future.  Time for the rookie to shine!
    Posted by cutthroat[/QUOTE]

I'd rather not have his defensive deficiencies exposed one round from the Finals.  Take the offensive chance if it's there, otherwise just play a sound 2 way game.  He's only going to see minimal ice time anyway.  God luck to the kid, hope he finds his confidence again.