Great game, Great series, Good Luck Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Great game, Great series, Good Luck Bruins

An unbeliavable series between two good teams with little between them, as 3 OT games shows. But in the end, the Bruins were the better team, had a little more, and earned their win tonight.

Best of luck heading forward. And with your 4 wins, I wouldn't be sorry to see your team add 12 more to that total. I mean, who's left to root for? Philly? :)

Cheers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Re: Great game, Great series, Good Luck Bruins

thanks good sport ,go bruins

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwtime. Show dwtime's posts

In Response to Great game, Great series, Good Luck Bruins:
    [QUOTE]An unbeliavable series between two good teams with little between them, as 3 OT games shows. But in the end, the Bruins were the better team, had a little more, and earned their win tonight. Best of luck heading forward. And with your 4 wins, I wouldn't be sorry to see your team add 12 more to that total. I mean, who's left to root for? Philly? :) Cheers.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

Ya who outside of Philly can root for them?  Not alot of scoring in this series because there weren't many cheap goals. I really enjoyed it because there were two great goaltenders going at it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

This may have been the most enjoyable playoff series I can remember.Not the outcome, but for pure edge-of-the-seat entertainment value...exceptional.

The B's-PHI series may be anti-climactic after this, even for B's fans. Hard to match that intensity you get with this rivalry.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheBostonBruins. Show TheBostonBruins's posts

[QUOTE]An unbeliavable series between two good teams with little between them, as 3 OT games shows. But in the end, the Bruins were the better team, had a little more, and earned their win tonight. Best of luck heading forward. And with your 4 wins, I wouldn't be sorry to see your team add 12 more to that total. I mean, who's left to root for? Philly? :) Cheers.

You're a classy individual, Kennedy. I tip my hat to you, my friend.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Kennedy my emotions for sure will make it feel like this was the best series but Chicago - Vancouver was amazing.  The refs let them play,  sometimes too much but it was nice to see.Habs-Bruins the history between them and this season the refs called the game too tight.
    My biggest regret was the officiating.  I think letting them play would've been a better series.  Not trying to bring out that the Bruins got hosed. 

Now,  as for you ,  you're a great sport and really glad you're on this board.
    You're Subban was a great sport also.  I wish we had a guy like him.

I got a new respect for Suubban. The guy shook everyone's hand with a big freakin smile KUDOS to him!

He gave all the B players a tap and surely said good things.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Nice post. I, and I'm sure many other here appreciate your class on this board. Thanks for not being a troll!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Great game, Great series, Good Luck Bruins:
    [QUOTE]Kennedy my emotions for sure will make it feel like this was the best series but Chicago - Vancouver was amazing.  The refs let them play,  sometimes too much but it was nice to see.Habs-Bruins the history between them and this season the refs called the game too tight. My biggest regret was the officiating.  I think letting them play would've been a better series.  Not trying to bring out that the Bruins got hosed.  Now,  as for you ,  you're a great sport and really glad you're on this board. You're Subban was a great sport also.  I wish we had a guy like him. I got a new respect for Suubban. The guy shook everyone's hand with a big freakin smile KUDOS to him! He gave all the B players a tap and surely said good things.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]
    I'm surprised he didn't fall and beg for a penalty.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Montreal played quite well, a testament that last year's playoff play was not a fluke.  I wanted the Bs to play Montreal, I am pleased they won, and the series was absolutely great to watch.  Cheers!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

[QUOTE]This may have been the most enjoyable playoff series I can remember.Not the outcome, but for pure edge-of-the-seat entertainment value...exceptional. The B's-PHI series may be anti-climactic after this, even for B's fans. Hard to match that intensity you get with this rivalry.

Yes,you can't beat a Boston -Montreal series and yes the next series will be anticlimactic.I wanted this series so bad I really don't care if the B's get trounced in the next round .Of course I want them to win but am overjoyed at this victory.Thanks for the class you displayed with your post's.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Kennedy, it pains me to say this, but you may be the classiest person here.  If the Bruins lost that game I wouldn't have had a nice thing to say for two weeks...to anyone.

This last game wasn't much fun for me to watch.  It just seemed like the disparity in powerplay success was going to be too much for the Bruins to overcome.  After the Bergeron penalty, you just knew the Habs were going to score.  The series was fantastic though.

Cheers to you.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eric66. Show Eric66's posts

Appreciate your good attitude Kennedy.  Not sure if I could do the same if the tables were turned.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]Kennedy my emotions for sure will make it feel like this was the best series but Chicago - Vancouver was amazing.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

That may be...I didn't see it. It was too late for me many nights, I'll admit!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Classy post Kennedy!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Typical of a class act! I knew that you'd start a thread like this. Thanks for being a breath of fresh air on these boards as well as a good read with your posts. You are one of the regulars who helps make this site better.
    Now if we could just get you to switch sides.Wink

All the best to you!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Thanks kennedy classy post from a classy poster. Its a shame someone had to lose this series but I am happy for once it wasnt the bruins!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bourqueman. Show bourqueman's posts

The Bruins can't come out Saturday satisfied they beat the Habs. This is a big test to see where this organization is.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Grudging admiration for the Habs, Kennedy.

They were really short-staffed, especially missing their top 2 Dman and small overall at the forward position but they gave Boston everything they could handle.

Boston was definitely favored to win this series and I'm surprised that Montreal took them to 7 games and could have actually won this earlier; especially where they outplayed Boston in stretches of games 4 and 5 where Thomas was at his best.

I am now a big fan of Subban (immaturity aside).

I actually thought Price was good overall but Thomas outplayed him in the end.

What are the Habs going to do with Markov next year?  I think they need to get bigger up front

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

[QUOTE]This may have been the most enjoyable playoff series I can remember.Not the outcome, but for pure edge-of-the-seat entertainment value...exceptional. The B's-PHI series may be anti-climactic after this, even for B's fans. Hard to match that intensity you get with this rivalry.
    Lot of emotion for sure, Kennedy.

But I think 5 minutes into the 1st game you're going to see a lot of 'HATE' going on in the Philly series and intensity ramp up accordingly

I think that series has the potential to get real nasty.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Thanks Kennedy, I said it before that you were the classiest Habs fan that posts on here. I won't hold my breath for the same kind of class from Greatseason, Mon3 or Cactus or the others that disrespected the Bruins. It was another epic series between 2 great rivals. I have always believed in at least respecting the opposition no matter who it is & I see you as doing the same. Cheers Kennedy!! Till we meet again!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Great game, Great series, Good Luck Bruins : Lot of emotion for sure, Kennedy. But I think 5 minutes into the 1st game you're going to see a lot of 'HATE' going on in the Philly series and intensity ramp up accordingly I think that series has the potential to get real nasty.....
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

For the players, sure. For the fans, though....I don't know. I don't think it has the potential to match up because even though there is a history there, it's not the same rivalry.

It's like the Sox beating the Yankees and taking on the Angels or Rays in the ALCS. Plenty of recent history / bad blood there between the Sox and those teams, but for many fans, beating the Yankees will always reign supreme.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Montreal -Boston never lets you down.