Habs Irony?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

Habs Irony?

No mention of Gallagher running Kilhorn into the stantion? Just saying ... still hearing about what happened in Montreal a few years ago. Ironic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Habs Irony?

Didn't see it, link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

I just saw the replay on Sportscentre.  I'm sure Prime Minister Harper will bring it up in Parliament.  Oh, the outrage!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

When I saw the thread I thought it was going to be about the Habs coughing up a 3-0 lead in the third period last night with 2 goals coming late..then a 4-3 score sfter the shootout..Similair games..I watched the highlights and didnt see it, but my first reaction would be, what the heck is a bare stantion doing in a rink if thats the case..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

Look at the Habs/Lightning game highlights on tsn.ca. It's the first play of the first period.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

http://video.tsn.ca/?dl=main/latest/1/0/863862/clip/725

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

ahh so proof that it was the stantion at the Bell Centre the problem, not Chara.  In Tampa they don't have the same stantion as Pacioretty hit,  it's those new rounded ones.

a-holes