Hail the Mighty Bruins!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Hail the Mighty Bruins!

It doesn't get any better than this. Marvellous season so far. And I am very certain that we have yet to see the best of this team.

Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy all Bruins fans.

Please Note:
    No trade discussions, please, up to the trade deadline.
    If, you think the Bruins need to make any deals - you need to see a Doctor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Hail the Mighty Bruins!

In Response to Hail the Mighty Bruins!:
    [QUOTE]It doesn't get any better than this. Marvellous season so far. And I am very certain that we have yet to see the best of this team. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy all Bruins fans. Please Note: No trade discussions, please, up to the trade deadline. If, you think the Bruins need to make any deals - you need to see a Doctor.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

Wheats - Well said.  This is a brilliant time in club history.  As fans let's just wallow in it for as long as it lasts - hopefully for some years to come.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Newfiebullet. Show Newfiebullet's posts

Most dominant Bruins team I have ever watched. A well oiled machine that are just toying with teams.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Last 2 games have been amazing -- let's hope they saved something for Saturday afternoon and the next meeting with the Rangers. Totally sick of the Ranger fans walking around here in Jersey refering to their team as the "Conference Leaders"