Happy Thanks giving my fellow black and gold brothers and sisters!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Happy Thanks giving my fellow black and gold brothers and sisters!

We have many disagreements but thats what makes this board the most fun IMO. I am thankful for having great family and friends and also feel very blessed expecialy right now to be a life long boston bruins fan! Thanks again to the 2011 Boston Bruins for giving some of us fans the first cup in our lifetime! I will drink lots and eat even more today for that! Not that I need an excuse.

Happy Thanksgiving all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Happy Thanks giving my fellow black and gold brothers and sisters!

Happy Thanksgiving to my teammates South of the border! May peace & GOD be with you & your families!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Right back at ya Lucic and nite.
    Happy Thanksgiving to the rest of the black and gold bretheren!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow B fans south of the border.   I am thankful for having one of the most enjoyable summer's of my life.  2011 will be high on the best yr ever.  I will be travelling early tomorrow am , weather permitting to see the B's and Red Wings tomorrow and B's and Jets on Saturday nite.  I am truly blessed to be in the same building as the 2011 Stanley Cup champions.  I feel PC is building a dynasty.  Go Bruins. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tackle2112. Show tackle2112's posts

Happy Thanksgiving to all Bruins on the other side of the Atlantic ocean ... I cherish so much to be on this board ... this is such a great community ... Thanks a lot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

To those members of Bruin Nation celebrating Thanksgiving, my hope is a day full of happiness, health and family to you and yours.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Enjoy the turkey! Happy Thanksgiving to our U.S. Black N Golders!