Hats Off to CJ's System

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Hats Off to CJ's System

I know I will get some (rap for this but this game was a good example of a good defensive game while not sitting back on defense and taking scoring chances.  It blows in the regular season, but is working in the playoffs. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CafardoSaysTradeBrady. Show CafardoSaysTradeBrady's posts

Re: Hats Off to CJ's System

In Response to Hats Off to CJ's System:
    [QUOTE]I know I will get some (rap for this but this game was a good example of a good defensive game while not sitting back on defense and taking scoring chances.  It blows in the regular season, but is working in the playoffs. 
    Posted by dbg1[/QUOTE]

Yes it was.

This was a pretty thick win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dannycater. Show dannycater's posts

The least nerve-wracking win of the playoffs other than the easy first game Philly win at Philly....except that was bad goaltending by Philly....You play controlled hockey, keep the rebounds at at minimum, get solid goaltending, and capitalize on a few scoring chances....you win...end of story. I loved this victory. And kudos to Coach Julien once again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

a lot of the time, boring hockey is winning hockey, i'll take the wins

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

That was a typical Claude Julien win.

The evil maniacle genuis looks scary when he gets mad.  I coulda sworn I saw some flames creep out of that scar last night.