Help Me Out Here !

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Help Me Out Here !

I was not able to watch the game, because of work. Could I get some help here on tonights game ?

How did Redden look tonight ?  Did the defence move the puck up any better tonight ?

How did Jagr and Krejci look on their new line ?

How did Horton and Lucic look on their new lines ?

Did Marchand look back to normal ? And Bergeron ? 

Would appreciate some feed back...thanks

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Re: Help Me Out Here !

Jagr and Krejci could have been magic but the genious put stone hands Campbell on the first line.  One step forward two steps back.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

Jagr and Krejci could have been magic but the genious put stone hands Campbell on the first line.  One step forward two steps back.  

there's something amusing about making fun of someone's intelligence by calling them a "genius" and spelling it wrong.

Oh the B's? they were gutless puzzies, as always.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Thought Redden looked surprisingly good. Bergeron, Marchand and Seguin looked REALLY good. Jagr with Krecji has promise but alas, Campbell? Not the spark needed for that line. Maybe Soderberg? Would love to hear Lucic thoughts on working the "4th" line. Paille looked fast and had some opportunities.

Ference stole the show! People here give him such grief. This guy would go to war with his team! Cut the man some slack already

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I thought Redden looked pretty good. Noticed he was right in there when John Scott was in a scrum. he went out of his way to get to Scott. Only one game, so we'll  have a better idea down the road but I'd like to see him get  a chance to prove himself.