he's not gone??

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

he's not gone??

feel free to read the b's/oilers thread. how is it that people are OK with this? isn't this exactly what the board could do without?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: he's not gone??

Shutdown your laptop or phone, take a deep breath and go clear your head for awhile.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

why would i need to "clear my head"? my thinking is crystal clear. the person who needs to step away is the one who freely admits "i get a little carried away with my insults"- *see i'm gone?? thread. i guess the first step in solving one's problems, is admitting you have one. good luck with that NOB.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

please get a bit of a grip

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

OHHH DOTTIE PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

adk, he ticked you off - fine, but 90 percent of us on this board, including myself, nas, wensink and sandog, and likely you, if we got banned for getting carried away once in a while

stop being so damn sensitive and relax.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it's amazing what people will accept. and for what? so we can read his future insults? he freely admits this is a problem for him. i'm now more disturbed by everyone's acceptance, than by what he initially said. sad state of affairs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

if we can accept your whining, we can accept his insults. It's an internet hockey forum - chill out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Don't let him get to you, Adk. This thread and your attempts to ban him only give him more negative attention to enjoy.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

ahhh the moral decline of this wonderful society right before our very eyes. no amount of "good hockey talk" will make up for the utter disrespect that is tolerated in this forum. there would be no need for BDC dottie in the real world, this "situation" would have been remedied swiftly, without the need for a third party. but here we are in this forum, where posters hide behind their computer screens and hurl insults. i guess this place is not for me. happy trails folks...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to adkbeesfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

ahhh the moral decline of this wonderful society right before our very eyes. no amount of "good hockey talk" will make up for the utter disrespect that is tolerated in this forum. there would be no need for BDC dottie in the real world, this "situation" would have been remedied swiftly, without the need for a third party. but here we are in this forum, where posters hide behind their computer screens and hurl insults. i guess this place is not for me. happy trails folks...

[/QUOTE]

perspective, I'd rather have personal insults rather than someone like null posting the same nonsense post 400 or 700 times.

And it wasn't that bad, there has been worse on here.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oh, for love of Mike... Drama Queen much? Someone lost their cool and crudely insulted you, oh the humanity. Have you ever read one of mine and NAS's conversations?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Bisson1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't let him get to you, Adk. This thread and your attempts to ban him only give him more negative attention to enjoy.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I even insulted Bisson & he didn't get his nose out of joint....much....lol

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

adk, it's not that we're accepting it, it's more of it happens and people say stupid things. If everyone got banned for going off on someone else no one would be here. There's no point in letting someone get under your skin on the internet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Jeezman! OK adk I apologize for the whole g/f comment. Ok? So I'll ignore you & you ignore me.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

And it wasn't that bad, there has been worse on here.

Allot worse and it wasn't that long ago. camconnor/coachparker/whatever else "it" was.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

Ah, just read the actual post. It's amazing that an adult would resort to such childish antics, but the again... this is the internet. Anonymity allows people to show their true colors.

Sorry to hear about the break up, Adk. However, he knows nothing about your personal life and is just trying to get under your skin. Don't leave because of it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

[QUOTE]

Ah, just read the actual post. It's amazing that an adult would resort to such childish antics, but the again... this is the internet. Anonymity allows people to show their true colors.

Sorry to hear about the break up, Adk. However, he knows nothing about your personal life and is just trying to get under your skin. Don't leave because of it.

[/QUOTE]

never said there was a break up, i said LOST.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Well I'm sorry to hear that adk. I'm sure NOB didn't know this and it wasn't meant to get that personal. No one is a mind reader so you can't really get that sensitive about it. I mean you can, but it's going to be hard to get anyone to side with you. No more so than if you made a "yo mamma" joke and someone had just lost their mother.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

3 threads involving an argument between two posters.

Ridiculous.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

You're a straight guy, bent because of his "homophobic" slam and yet our resident card carrier is telling you to relax.

This is like the time that the Mind Other People's Business crew got Speedy Gonzales pulled for being hurtful to Mexicans, only to have the Mexicans demand their cult hero be put back on tv.

If you have problems in your personal life, go deal with them.  Don't look for reasons to talk about them here, unless they are comical, like BHab's ex-wife stories.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from heyoo. Show heyoo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya adk you have to realize there is a lot of hypercritical rubbish on this board I insulted someone insulting me and they said it was childish. Some ppl on this board are far from reality you can see it come through in their comments. Asking for sources shouldnt be a hassle if you make a comment back it up. And if you don't like insults don't throw them out that covers NAS, chowda, dez and neeleyorrbourque. Practice what you preach brothers....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

And now heyoo/bruins8 is throwing in his 2 cents. 

Anybody interested in receiving advice from this piece of work say "aye".

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to heyoo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm with ya adk you have to realize there is a lot of hypercritical rubbish on this board I insulted someone insulting me and they said it was childish. Some ppl on this board are far from reality you can see it come through in their comments. Asking for sources shouldnt be a hassle if you make a comment back it up. And if you don't like insults don't throw them out that covers NAS, chowda, dez and neeleyorrbourque. Practice what you preach brothers....

[/QUOTE]

I love the insults although my life doesn't change a bit if I'm getting or giving one. Seems like someone needs to switch to Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo...........save some for Red if you don't use the whole bottle.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

In response to heyoo's comment:

I love the insults although my life doesn't change a bit if I'm getting or giving one. Seems like someone needs to switch to Johnson & Johnson baby shampoo...........save some for Red if you don't use the whole bottle.

Oh Shudup you Martime sheep herder!!!!