Horton Concussion Confirmed?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Horton Concussion Confirmed?

...or was the team being cautious and pulled him from the game?

I've read others saying he has a concussion but haven't seen a headline or link.

Did anyone else see the B's coming of the ice (camera view from the corridor)?
    The players were coming towards the camera, filing past the trainers and Horton was in his suit high-fiving his team mates. Marchand came by as Horton said to him and BM did a quick double take and continued on shaking his head...

And where ARE the headlines for the guy who hit Horton and his hearing?
    What's good for the goose...

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Horton Concussion Confirmed?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz707r9mEyk

I think Chiarelli would have to push it to get it reviewed. Shanahan shouldn't need  any nudging for supplementary discipline as it was way late, high and blindside.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1punchknockout. Show 1punchknockout's posts

Was wondering the same, will probably find out more info today. Was joking with my pops that maybe CHIA had pulled a Pierre Gauthier. :O)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I cant believe that we ended up with a penalty on that play who the f...is that animal Sestito .??? How the NHL tolerate such a goon in the league ??  After trying to injures Kampfer he tries to hurt Horton from the blind side ....I cant believe what I saw yesterday ...looks like we are back in time with the broad street bullies with Sestito and Shelly ...great job Bobby Clarke ! !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (despite the NHL wishes)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

The hit on Horton was late and garbage hit.  The rest were OK.  I hope it was precautionary with Horton.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

...looks like we are back in time with the broad street bullies with Sestito and Shelly--stanleycuptothebruins
    Yes we are Stanley, and the very obvious response by the rat retferees was let'em go for it, and we'll even penalize the Bruins if they fight back. So bring up our two Providence badboys and let'em run ramshod over Girioux and the Flyers skill players. Obviously that stuff is ok with the rat ref's--oh, that's right, it's only ok if it's against the B's. Can't stand the ref's in the league, and, if Shanny doesn't suplementally discipline Setito et al, I'll be on record as saying he's a joke as well. Till now I've cut him some slack.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I see Ovy got suspended but nothing on Sestito ?  did anyone hear anything?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Hope Horton gets well soon. What exactly is mild brain damage?