Horton decides against playing during lockout

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatsBruinScott. Show WhatsBruinScott's posts

Horton decides against playing during lockout

WEEI's DJ Bean reported Friday morning that Nathan Horton has decided against playing during the NHL lockout. Horton's agent was on WEEI, and said the decision "had nothing to do with his health, just a personal decision."

You guys think its a smart move as he continues to fully recover from the two concussions? Or should he be playing somewhere to regain that form we saw in the Game 7's of our Cup run? 

http://whatsbruinatthegarden.com/2012/09/21/horton-decides-against-playing-during-lockout/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Horton decides against playing during lockout

Dear Scott,

Great idea!  A new Bruins blog.  Oh, I can't wait!

Thanks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I think it's a wise decision

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

I think it is very stupid for him not to play.  He needs  to get his engines going, and be confident on the ice.  He is not going to do that playing golf!!! If he jumps into a short camp for a shortened season ice cold he anint gonna produce!!!  I have been a huge fan of Nathan since he was on the Panthers, but I have no faith whatsoever going forward with him now!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatsBruinScott. Show WhatsBruinScott's posts

And with perfect timing too, just in time to see the league enter another lockout...

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dear Scott,

Great idea!  A new Bruins blog.  Oh, I can't wait!

Thanks.

[/QUOTE]