Horton Here'sa Why! He Went Away.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Horton Here'sa Why! He Went Away.

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Seems to be the trendy thing now. Player gets traded, now word is he slept around with another players Trophy wife. I doubt it. I've heard/read the Hartnell/Carter, Iafrate/Pearson, Lebrons mom/West etc...Who knows.

I can confrim this though. Lane Kiffin was fired after his wife was caught in bed with Kelvana. Not sure why Lane would lose his job over it, but now it's out there and good lord is she hot.

Kel if her standards are so low, divorce is surely not too far off!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

These kind of rumours are usually about the woman, not necessarily the players.  Somebody starts talking about how Horton's wife's nude body is out there for all to see and faster than a game of Kevin Bacon, Seguin is sleeping with her.  Had to be Horton's wife Seguin's sleeping with, right?  Not Lucic's or Chara's (though even Seguin wouldn't be that dumb, would he?).  The Playboy bunny.

And no, I could give a rat's if it's true or not.  Though apparently the Leeman/Iafrate thing happened.

Are you not entertained?!?!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I can confrim this though. Lane Kiffin was fired after his wife was caught in bed with Kelvana. Not sure why Lane would lose his job over it, but now it's out there and good lord is she hot

She would be caught in bed with more than one and each time. Both situations, true or not, are history now. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to Crowls2424's comment:

In response to perrysound's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Crowls2424's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Plus Seguin was tagging his wife.   Double-down on disrespect for poor Nathan.

I hope you have good proof of that. Saying something like that without knowing for sure is... not nice.

[/QUOTE]

Proof?  That rumor has been swirling around for awhile.  I don't have video evidence or an eyewitness account, but I  have a few contacts that I trust that confirmed it.

[/QUOTE]

LOL I thought you were joking.  Freakin hockey players have been doing this for years !

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I'll be watching the next BlueJackets game against the Stars closely.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

I'll be watching the next BlueJackets game against the Stars closely.

Yup.  Given Horton v. Phaneuf, I don't think Horton lets go of a grudge easily.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

What I believe:

Horton was potentially being shopped around at the trade deadline.  Columbus was interested.

Horton was offended on some level by this.

Iginla was seen as a Horton replacement early on.

What I don't beleive:

Derek Brassard was the target of a Horton deal.  What?  That makes no sense for the Bruins.  Another center?  And one that was been very mediocre.  Iginla is a Horton replacement.  Brassard is not.

Seguin sleeping with Horton's wife.  That seems so much more likely to be an item of Boston fan/media gossip than anything else.  I really doubt it happened.

That Chiarelli was faking his surprise and disappointment at Horton leaving.  That seemed perfectly sincere and believeable to me.  They may have been entertaining offers in March, but I still think they hoped to resign him in June.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

For what it's worth I heard from multiple people with inside information that the Seguin and Horton rumor was true. I tend to believe a little when I hear it from several different people with direct acccess to the Bruins organization.

This in no way means that the other parts of the rumors/reasons weren't true as well. It sounds perfectly reasonable that Horton was being dangled as trade bait... For Brassard though? I'm with Fletch.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Now that I think of it. If Chiarelli was shopping Horton at the deadline last year, I wonder if he ever had a shot at Gaborik?