Horton the friendly Ghost

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

Horton the friendly Ghost

amazing how inconsistent he can be, i dont think i heard Jack call his name once last night,

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Re: Horton the friendly Ghost

He stared the series well but he's doing a bad job of audtioning his talents for a new contract at this point.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

exactly, he was great in game 4 and since then .....nothing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

No no no. You're thinking of Steve Kasper. The friendly Bruin.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

He's a Game 7 hero.  Let's wait until tonight's game is over before passing judgement.  He scores big goals.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

He's a Game 7 hero.  Let's wait until tonight's game is over before passing judgement.  He scores big goals.

Yeah, he absolutely scores big goals and he's still absolutely out playing Jagr and Seguin. Good or bad,he's been the team's best RW for the entire series with Lucic being the best winger overall. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

He does score big goals, but not consistently.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Last night I called his name out, SHOOT THE PUCK HORTON , therefore he's not a ghost or was I watching the 6th Sesne ?!?  

He had 2 chances and he decided to pass.   Tonight it's clutch time, he shoots.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

Shoot the puck EVERYONE! And follow your shot! Reimer is a rebound machine!

Also, more one-timers. With most chances lately, there seems to be this nano-second delay that each Bruin is taking, nudging the puck into the sweet-spot of their stick blade. It is giving Reimer the same amount of time to square up. it is making this guy look like George Vezina.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

Last night I called his name out, SHOOT THE PUCK HORTON , therefore he's not a ghost or was I watching the 6th Sesne ?!?  

He had 2 chances and he decided to pass.   Tonight it's clutch time, he shoots.

He SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

He does score big goals, but not consistently.

Bogie, he's played in 27 playoff games and he has 11 goals and 23 points. 5 of his goals were game winners. That sounds fairly consistent to me.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

He can put the puck in the net when the puck accidentally lands on his stick or someone gives him a sweet feed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to mattbs' comment:

He can put the puck in the net when the puck accidentally lands on his stick or someone gives him a sweet feed.

Isn't that how most goals are scored ? Not everyone is Bobby Orr.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Yeah, he's made a career of accidentally scoring huge goals.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Dez, it looks like Horton is an accident waiting to happen.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Dez, it looks like Horton is an accident waiting to happen.

Agreed 50. Some people are really into the what have you done for me lately mindset 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Dez, you are right, but the stats are not for this current year and/or post concussion. Horton is not the player he was. Nor is Jagr; Nor is Chara; Seidenberg; Lucic; just some of the reasons the Bruins are failing. 7th game success relies on optimal performance by all, and only Reimer and Rask seem to be meeting that bar.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to bogie6's comment:

Dez, you are right, but the stats are not for this current year and/or post concussion. Horton is not the player he was. Nor is Jagr; Nor is Chara; Seidenberg; Lucic; just some of the reasons the Bruins are failing. 7th game success relies on optimal performance by all, and only Reimer and Rask seem to be meeting that bar.

Bogie, he's got 3 goals and 3 assists in 6 games this year. 2 of his 3 goals are game winners.