HORTON

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

HORTON

Does 5 points so far tonight mean Horton might catch fire again(and he just went after Subban)?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: HORTON

not only that but his physical play was amazing tonight. he was bullying subban all night. I really wish the refs would have let them handle it with the fists after they had been at each other all night. what an exciting game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

I hope he turns it on.  He's big and got a great snap shot.  PING!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Very good play from him tonight... the refs really tried to turn this one around (glad we didn't let them!) The no goal on the PP was awful!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I want to see it DZ but he hasn't responded everytime I say to myself "Ok this is it he's going to start ripping off some awesome nights" I hope he does but I have to see it more nights in a row. Let's hope so the Bs need his raw talent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Great game by Horton.  This guy is a hockey player 5 points an attempted fight and he really was bullying Subban all night.  We should have expected Subban to fight right when the refs are converging.  Subban has great potential but is ruining it with his constantly running mouth.  He is going to get seriously injured one of these days

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Ryder has some talent too... but we just don't see it enough.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Great game Horton-Chara-Lucic-Ryder

Horton will be a great player in the playoffs

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

I think being back with Lucic and Dk will be good for Horton.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: HORTON:
    [QUOTE]I want to see it DZ but he hasn't responded everytime I say to myself "Ok this is it he's going to start ripping off some awesome nights" I hope he does but I have to see it more nights in a row. Let's hope so the Bs need his raw talent.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    That whole line was great tonight.I think all 3 are getting set to go on a roll again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: HORTON:[QUOTE]In Response to Re: HORTON : That whole line was great tonight.I think all 3 are getting set to go on a roll again. Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Hope so i want to see it!