Horton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Horton

I'm hoping no news is good news on the hit last night.

Side note, NHL networks top 5 plays of the night did not include that Horty to Krejci 1 timer! Robbery! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rubberduck. Show rubberduck's posts

Re: Horton

any news on Horton ? He didn't seem to be hit that bad, he did get up on his own but i didn't see him congratulating DKs goal !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

98.5 The Sports Hub just said that he wasn't seen in the lockerroom after the game.  But that isn't really that surprising since he was injured on the last play of the game.  I'm hoping he's okay though. 

It would be nice for the team to win tomorrow and rest up before Round 2.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrr. Show NeelyOrr's posts

Horton is a trooper. I'm staying positive and saying he will be alright.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm not sure there is a cause for concern.  He got up quickly. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

I saw him get up, gingerly. Knee on knee is what concerns me. Replay clearly showed that but it looked like he got his skate off the ice prior which would help avoid injury. Fingers and toes crossed. He is playing so well! If he and Lucic can keep this up we are in for a long playoff run.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The other thing that concerns me is the quick motion of the spin around during the hit, maybe a bit of dizziness thats common .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to wallydouglas's comment:

The other thing that concerns me is the quick motion of the spin around during the hit, maybe a bit of dizziness thats common .

Hopefully, dizzy is way better than knee issues.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods's comment:

Not for a guy who has missed huge chunks of time with concussions.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to OrrandPapiRGods's comment:

Not for a guy who has missed huge chunks of time with concussions.

Hadn't thought about that angle since there was no head contact but you're right, there doesn't have to be head contact for there to be concussion issues. Now I'm more worried than before. Stop injecting facts when I am blissing in ignorance :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Just read that Fluto says Horton was walking fine upon his arrival at the Garden this morning

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

Just read that Fluto says Horton was walking fine upon his arrival at the Garden this morning

Walking fine - but in which direction was he walking and most importantly did he know where and why he was going there?  And knowing the current day of the week and approximate time would be good, too.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to OrrandPapiRGods' comment:

Walking fine - but in which direction was he walking and most importantly did he know where and why he was going there?  And knowing the current day of the week and approximate time would be good, too.

BH, you bad mouthed Horton a lot this year. That is all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

the hit was elbow to shoulder. I think it just surprised him more than anything

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

BH why don't you ask him what his name is while you're at it? Or if he knows where the goal is located? Oh I think he has a good idea, 2 GWG's already this series... 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Did he come to the fray after DK scored? Right after I jumped up & yelled YESSSS! I said where's Horts?!! I looked for him to come into the celebration, but I didn't see him. However, I think the fact he's at the rink this AM & walking fine is a very good sign. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Yep, just a hit and the guy went down.  Then he got up.

And suddenly there is major concern, it's a knee on knee, he's had concussions and everything else that people can invent to worry about.

I love this place.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

http://nesn.com/2013/05/nathan-horton-feels-fine-all-smiles-day-after-taking-huge-hit-from-dion-phaneuf/

Naoko Funayama @NaokoFunayama

"Nathan Horton says he feels fine after taking final big hit from Phaneuf. Did see him coming, tried to go around him. All smiles, all good. 12:15 PM - 9 May 2013"

Put Nathan Horton into my trusty search engine, presto!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It was one of those typical Phaneuf hits , Horton might have been aware he was on the ice and might of side stepped the hit .  Phaneuf knee hit Horton over the knee more like the thigh area. I'm sure it hurt Horton a little but on one of the replays of the goal you can see Horton getting up slowly before the puck went in.  If he was really injured I don't think he gets up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

It's called being concerned so shut up.How old are you ,you seem like a miserable old man to me.

And suddenly there is major concern, it's a knee on knee, he's had concussions and everything else that people can invent to worry about.

I love this place.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

It's called being concerned so shut up.How old are you ,you seem like a miserable old man to me.

I love this place.

wait who said the old man thing? it doesn't show up anymore. fyi i'm 25

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

wait who said the old man thing? it doesn't show up anymore. fyi i'm 25

That was Kitchener, directed at me.  I didn't see it because I've had him/her ignored for a long time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

ahhh. gotcha. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

I love this place. 

NAS before making believe you know all, why not take the time to slo mo the play  and you could see (at least on the cbc feed) there was knee to knee area (maybe slightly above) contact. I didn't notice the shoulder/elbow contact Bostonfan. But I wasn't looking for it. I'll go have a look now though without pretending I am all knowing.

25. This post has been removed.