How Homer can improve the powerplay

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

How Homer can improve the powerplay

Take Thomas and put him on D.

Put Chara forward

and Kaberle in nets....try this for one powerplay...

Your thoughts.........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: How Homer can improve the powerplay

Kaberle in net sounds like a fantastic idea

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

Probably would get more points of the powerplay this way..you know he would start the transition game..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: How Homer can improve the powerplay:
    [QUOTE]Probably would get more points of the powerplay this way..you know he would start the transition game..
    Posted by dinami[/QUOTE]
    And TT would probably do a good job keeping the puck in at the left point......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

Does he wrist or snap from the point!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Does he wrist or snap from the point!!!
    Posted by dinami[/QUOTE]
    Just booming kick saves back towards the net for tip-ins.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

I really wish CJ would just try Chara up front on the PP for 4 of the next 5 games. Just see what happens. Staying this course is just plain stupidity.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from fp4778. Show fp4778's posts

[QUOTE]I really wish CJ would just try Chara up front on the PP for 4 of the next 5 games. Just see what happens. Staying this course is just plain stupidity.
    Posted by nitemare-38[/QUOTE]

I agree totally and suggested the same in an earlier post. What have they got to lose as nothing else has worked?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Well at least we have Jumbo Joe Colborne and our first round pick and second round pick to straighten this sad PP out next year. Oh wait, no we don't... we traded all those to GET this sad PP

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Thinking back to when we had Wideman, the PP with him and Chara worked because goalies and defensemen feared Wideman's slapper. Kaberle's shot is much weaker and he's reluctant to shoot, getting less than 1 shot per game. Not much bang for this buck. What's the over under for when he'll get his first goal? Colborne will probably have 10 by then, sometime next season.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Not even the Calgary Flames' powerplay more than twenty years ago (with Al Macinnis' booming shot from the point) was as one-dimensional and predictable as the Bruins' recent display of ineptness. How did a guy like Geoff Ward, whose hockey résumé, including two unsuccessful head coaching stints in Germany, is less than impressive, get that gig anyway? Wait, he's one of Julien's old buddies...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Thinking back to when we had Wideman, the PP with him and Chara worked because goalies and defensemen feared Wideman's slapper. Kaberle's shot is much weaker and he's reluctant to shoot, getting less than 1 shot per game. Not much bang for this buck. What's the over under for when he'll get his first goal? Colborne will probably have 10 by then, sometime next season.
    Posted by OrrEspoCash[/QUOTE]
    The team is 7-3-3 since the Kaberle trade.Let's hear what your complaint about that is......Would Colborne have assured Boston a perfect 13-0 record over that span?Give it up already.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Well at least we have Jumbo Joe Colborne and our first round pick and second round pick to straighten this sad PP out next year. Oh wait, no we don't... we traded all those to GET this sad PP

How does Colbourne who wouldnt make the team, a late first and late 2nd straighten out the PP next year? Do you even use your brain b4 you hit reply?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

How about Ray Bourque behind the bench as a pp and d coach rather than Ward!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Wow, I-like-but-don't quite-understand-hockey, and dez, you both are apparently dreaming. how do you take a 1 and 6 record (yes, younguns, an overtime loss is a loss, just check the goalie stats) and turn it into a positive? 6 of those 7 wins dez rants about were a long while back. Keep dreaming. Don't cry too much on Thursday night ok Chia pets? Like I said, if the B's win that game I'm off posting for a month in admission of underrating the team's compete level. But you two jokes will keep blabbing away if they lose. You'll probably blame the refs right Chia pets????

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, I-like-but-don't quite-understand-hockey, and dez, you both are apparently dreaming. how do you take a 1 and 6 record (yes, younguns, an overtime loss is a loss, just check the goalie stats) and turn it into a positive? 6 of those 7 wins dez rants about were a long while back. Keep dreaming. Don't cry too much on Thursday night ok Chia pets? Like I said, if the B's win that game I'm off posting for a month in admission of underrating the team's compete level. But you two jokes will keep blabbing away if they lose. You'll probably blame the refs right Chia pets????
    Another immature,uninformed response to a legitimate question.What else is new?You're still running(with your tail between your legs) from answering yesterday's questions....About you posting or not.....who cares?I see that my mentioning the team's ACTUAL RECORD comes off to you as a "rant".You sir,are quickly becoming one of the biggest jokes on this forum although comparing Colborne to Esposito made you a joke immediately.Anyway,you keep proclaiming yourself the winner of these debates if it helps you sleep at night(and stay awake through dinner).
        P.S.-the questions about Colborne and what he'd have added in place of Kaberle are still out there regardless of your refusal to answer.Your grandkids must love playing with you since you're on the same level intellectually......tell me,do they read stories to you or vice-versa?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, I-like-but-don't quite-understand-hockey, and dez, you both are apparently dreaming. how do you take a 1 and 6 record (yes, younguns, an overtime loss is a loss, just check the goalie stats) and turn it into a positive? 6 of those 7 wins dez rants about were a long while back. Keep dreaming. Don't cry too much on Thursday night ok Chia pets? Like I said, if the B's win that game I'm off posting for a month in admission of underrating the team's compete level. But you two jokes will keep blabbing away if they lose. You'll probably blame the refs right Chia pets????

Dodge my question much? I want an answer.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Just read this again. It is the lamest post I've seen on here in a while. I didnt say anything about the next game or that I love CHIA and his moves.( I actually am quite unsure of that you'd know if you'd read my posts )

What I asked you is how does Colbourne, and 2 draft picks instantly fix the PP next year. Seeing as you know so much the answer should be easy? Should it not?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Homer can improve the powerplay : Just read this again. It is the lamest post I've seen on here in a while. I didnt say anything about the next game or that I love CHIA and his moves.( I actually am quite unsure of that you'd know if you'd read my posts ) What I asked you is how does Colbourne, and 2 draft picks instantly fix the PP next year. Seeing as you know so much the answer should be easy? Should it not?
    Posted by I-Like-Hockey[/QUOTE]
    Don't hold your breath waiting for intelligent replies from  a clown.He's already won this argument by writing things like "end of story"and"chia pet" and then proclaiming himself the victor in a fight no one knew they were in.You might expect more from someone that refers to others as "younguns" but,unfortunately,you aren't going to get it.......maybe after he puts on a fresh set of Depends.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: How Homer can improve the powerplay : Don't hold your breath waiting for intelligent replies from  a clown.He's already won this argument by writing things like "end of story"and"chia pet" and then proclaiming himself the victor in a fight no one knew they were in.You might expect more from someone that refers to others as "younguns" but,unfortunately,you aren't going to get it.......maybe after he puts on a fresh set of Depends.
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

Yes I fully expect my question to be dodged once again by the master of Objectivity OrrEspoCash...

@ The OP. /> HE's not Homer its Bill from KOTH.

See?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

Arent they 7-3-3 since getting Kaberle?  Yeah, the PP sucks right now, BIG TIME, but I think its Juliens inability to put the correct guys on the ice at the correct times, nothing more.  Chara and Kaberle are WAY too predictable back there.  They NEED to mix it up.  Why not Kaberle, Bergeron, Seguin, Krejci, Lucic?  What is it going to hurt trying something completely out of the box?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Every consecutive loss lends more credence to the fact that Dez and I-like are completely out of touch with the current situation. I feel badly for them. I'll check in this site after Thursday night's loss to hear their excuses as they attempt to trash those of us who do understand things need to change with the B's. After all they are so high on this 1 win and 6 loss group that it will devastate them when they lose. I don't have time before then to entertain their delusions. But I do very much enjoy discrediting them. I'll respond to intelligent posters, which most of us thankfully are, however.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Arent they 7-3-3 since getting Kaberle?  Yeah, the PP sucks right now, BIG TIME, but I think its Juliens inability to put the correct guys on the ice at the correct times, nothing more.  Chara and Kaberle are WAY too predictable back there.  They NEED to mix it up.  Why not Kaberle, Bergeron, Seguin, Krejci, Lucic?  What is it going to hurt trying something completely out of the box?
    Posted by bigvig[/QUOTE]
    You're right about that BigVig,something needs to change in order to start cashing in on the PP.I'm not opposed to the PP you mention.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i can't wait for the b's to get on a winning streak so these trolls go back into hiding.