How many for Dion on Miller

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

How many for Dion on Miller

No prior's, so I'll guess 2-3 games at the most. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveyN. Show DaveyN's posts

Re: How many for Dion on Miller

Sounds about right, id guess 2 or 3.

Honestly i wish they would start dishing out suspensions that will actually make players think twice. It will never happen, especially not for this hit. Just wishfull thinking. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No prior's, so I'll guess 2-3 games at the most. 

[/QUOTE]

Seems right, probably much to the chagrin of Leaf fans.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I'm hoping for $8 mil a year for 8 years!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Seems right, probably much to the (future) chagrin of Leaf fans.....2.0

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

I'm hoping for $8 mil a year for 8 years![/QUOTE]

I always like to take a peak at the Lerfs game thread during a Bruins game and see the reaction when he gets burned by Boston (so it's quite often). It is so freakin funny!

But of course there are TO fans that are still defending the Clarkson contract Yikes.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL! I don't think it'll be that much, but they're gonna have to overpay to keep him. I don't think the Leafs have much choice. They really don't have anyone that can replce him. I don't think he should be Capt, but who else do they give it to? This guy came into the league like gangbusters & was the complete package for a d-man. No idea what happened to him.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL! I don't think it'll be that much, but they're gonna have to overpay to keep him. I don't think the Leafs have much choice. They really don't have anyone that can replce him. I don't think he should be Capt, but who else do they give it to? This guy came into the league like gangbusters & was the complete package for a d-man. No idea what happened to him.

[/QUOTE]

Me either Nite, i was talking about him to a friend the other day and we were remembering when he came in the league with Calgary, we both thought he was going to be the next great d-man, multiple Norris trophy winner, numerous all-star teams but it all went south. I mean he garnered a Norris trophy nomination his 3rd or 4th year in the league and now not a sniff. He eats up a lot of minutes on the Lerf blueline and has a cannon of a shot, when he hits the net, but the guy has fallen so far down the list of good defenceman its laughable. He likely isn't even in the top 15.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

aside from a dip in offensive production nothing happened to him. people just realized what he was. he's a d man that constantly leaves his lane/position for the big hit. it looks great if it works, but the risk/reward is stupid. He's a slightly better version of Boychuk that gets twice as much money and is about to get more. I hope he stays in Toronto forever. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

aside from a dip in offensive production nothing happened to him. people just realized what he was. he's a d man that constantly leaves his lane/position for the big hit. it looks great if it works, but the risk/reward is stupid. He's a slightly better version of Boychuk that gets twice as much money and is about to get more. I hope he stays in Toronto forever. 

[/QUOTE]

And you'd need a micrometer to measure it. At least Johnny will drop the mitts some time and defend a teammate.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't resign him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Lerfs are likely over a barrel, their defence isn't good as it is, unless they spend their money elsewhere.I don't know what the free agent d-men that are available next summer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Probably 2-3 Miller didn't break his neck or get killed,probably would have been more then,and no I'm not trying to be funny saddly I'm being quite serious.People calling for Thornton to get 20 games for popping a guy a couple times across his visor ,but if you skate half way cross the ice and plow somebody head first into the boards,or try to take somebodies head of with a check,I'ts the same old thing just a hockey play.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Ontario’s major junior hockey league has assessed three significant rulings, totaling 35 regular-season games missed for three players.

Josh Shalla of the Saginaw Spirit, and Kyle Hope of the Oshawa Generals were each handed 10-game moratoriums for incidents involving body contact with an opponent’s head.

Kyle Flemington, a repeat offender of the London Knights, was dispensed a 15-game leave for a head shot incident on Oct. 4 that resulted in an injury.                                                                    The OHL seems to be taking it preatty seriously why not the NHL?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[/QUOTE]

The Lerfs are likely over a barrel, their defence isn't good as it is, unless they spend their money elsewhere.I don't know what the free agent d-men that are available next summer.

[/QUOTE]

I concur, there's extremely slim pickings out there. All the top d are pretty much signed until the end of their NHL days. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

The Laffs only have 12 players signed for next year, so they'll have some space to switch their lineup around a bit and upgrade the D, and there are a few UFA D next year that could be good fits for TO - MacDonald, Girardi, Orpik, Benoit. Maybe not D to light the lamp, but defensively all very good and the log big minutes usually. There are better options out there for TO than Phaneuf.